chapter 19.

"love?"
"He loves her?"
*After si o confessed his feelings to her, she was confused, shocked and most importantly stumped...was si o's confession genuine? What would happen if she gave him a chance?...she was searching answers to these questions but most importantly the question is ....𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦?*
*She was unaware of her feelings for him because she never thought that a situation like this would come*

*she goes directly to her room right after coming home and sits on her bed*
M/Y: what do I do now? Why would si o say something like that? He likes me?
*She's genuinely not able to comprehend the situation*
M/Y:*Sighs* anyways, I should just sleep...it was indeed a long and strange day.

SI O's POV:
Si o: "Liking her was a shock to me as well, but now I have no doubt and it's clear that I love her, I'm genuinely relieved that I confessed my feelings to her and I have no regrets *smiles* after all, she has the right to choose if she wants to date me or not."
If you ask me why I like her...then, maybe I'll not be able to answer that but one thing is for sure that she's the missing piece of the puzzle of my life & she's like calmness in the chaos of my life.

*Mi young is trying to sleep but all in vain, she's constantly thinking about si O's confession but then suddenly her phone beeps; it's a message from si o: "are you asleep?"*
M/Y: would I be able to sleep? *Sighs before replying to him*
*As she's thinking what to reply to him, she receives another text from him saying; "seeing how you read my text which means you're not asleep, I feel sorry... I'm sorry if I put you in a difficult situation but just remember that I don't want a reply from you right away and I also don't want to ruin our relationship because of the feelings I have for you, if you don't like me, you can say so whenever you want...try to sleep without worrying about anything, see you at work, goodnight"*
*After reading his reply, she's somewhat relieved and she's not worried about anything anymore and a smile comes across her lips*
M/Y: I must say that he's a gentleman...*lets out a sigh of relief* I think, I should just sleep now..*she closes her eyes and falls asleep peacefully*

*At work, the situation was complete opposite of what she thought it would be...the situation was somehow not at all awkward between them maybe because the way si o handled it... the way he gave her a warm smile whenever their eyes met and remained professional at work made everything easy and normal rather than awkward*

*at evening, she comes & Knocks on his office door*
M/Y: may I come in sir?
Si o: yes.
M/Y: sir, here are the files that you asked for.
Si o: thank you *looks at them*
M/Y: sir, is there anything else to do?
Si o: no... there's nothing to do..you can go home now.
M/Y: okay sir! *Bows and gives him a smile before leaving*
*As soon as she leaves his office, si O's sister (ha eun) approaches her*
Ha eun: are you si O's secretary?
M/Y: no, I'm not but may i ask what happened and who are you?
Ha eun: oh! You're not...but can you just help me anyways? I'm his sister.
M/Y: oh..hello ma'am! *Bows* how can I help you ma'am?

*Mi young takes her to the cafeteria as she had something important about*
Ha eun: so, what do you know about si o?
M/Y: me? ... I don't know much but what's the matter, maybe I'll be of help to you.
Ha eun: okay! so, tell me do you know anything about the girl he has a crush on?
M/Y: what? crush?
Ha eun: yes, there's definitely a girl he has a crush on...not long ago, he was smiling and I know it was because of a girl because when I asked him if his smile is because of a girl, he denied but he was definitely lying... he's bad at lying you know, also he has drastically changed over some time, he's not the person who'll change Unless he wills to change and it's obvious that he's trying to change himself for someone he loves.
M/Y: *hesitates for a moment* maybe you're mistaken ma'am, I don't think so it's like that..*"what's she talking about? A crush? Wait- is it me?" She thinks to herself, hoping it's not her even though she knows it's definitely her*
Ha eun: you think so? I hope that's the case because I don't feel like the girl loves him back... I can feel that it's one sided love.
M/Y: *looks down*
Ha eun: but can you please help me?
M/Y: sure ma'am..but how can I help you?
Ha eun: you have to bring him to a restaurant where his blind date will be waiting for him..you know he's not interested in dating but we all want him to settle down so, can you bring him to the restaurant and help me?
M/Y: what? Me?