| 《 No. 6 》 |

| 《 Unbroken past 》 |

| 《 1K special >:3 》 |

Y/N was beside Sun Wukong as he began to gossip about the Jade Emperor's behavior and how they will defeat him. The thing is, Y/N was disappointed in Sun Wukong, so was Macaque. Macaque had warned Sun Wukong so many times but he never seemed to listen.

Sun Wukong didn't seem to care as well when he heard Y/N also warn him about the Jade Emperor. But Sun Wukong still stole the peaches of immortality to gain more immortality than he already has.

It hurts to see Sun Wukong like this. Now, after the fight with the Jade Emperor, Sun Wukong was forced to be trapped under the mountain of 5 phrases, because of the fight. The brotherhood was defeated.

Once the brotherhood had lost against the celestial armies of heaven and Wukong had been trapped under the Five Phases Mountain, the formerly close group had pretty much disbanded.

Y/N treaded carefully as she neared where Wukong had been trapped, her footsteps so quiet one could almost not hear him at all. She wanted to see Wukong, yes, but… a part of her feared visiting him as well.

Currently, Y/N was about to see Sun Wukong for the first time in his position. She was worried for him because he never ate, drank, or slept. Even if he did sleep, it would be very uncomfortable for him.

Y/N had stop in her tracks once Wukong had come into view. There he was, several feet away, still stuck underneath the mountain, with only his head, left arm, and right arm sticking out, like it had been the entire time he had been there. Gods, this was terrifying..

As Y/N entered, she can already see Sun Wukong's facial expression, it was tense and a bit harsh. As soon as she made the slightest noise, Sun Wukong would be alert and glanced at her. "What do you want?" Sun Wukong asked, "I just wanted to visit you, thought you needed some company.." Oh how wrong Y/N was to think of such.

Once she said that, Sun Wukong's expression turns deeply harsh as he glares at her, "Why would I want company when I'm trapped under a bloody mountain?! That's pathetic" Sun Wukong spat out, frowning deeply at her.

Y/N's expression saddened by the thought. Why was he so mean and rude when he was the most active, and the happiest among the bunch? Y/N sighed and rubbed her neck, "I don't know, I just though—" "Thought of what? That I would be craving for so much attention?" Sun Wukong cuts her sentence off.

Y/N frowned faintly and sighed, "No, I thought you were lonely" Y/N replied. "God's, your so dramatic, Y/N! You're always wondering why your such a nuisance to people. Well, I have an answer now-" Sun Wukong deadpanned at her, frowning and clenching his hand out of annoyance.

"Wukong, please.. Let me help" She pleaded, "Y/N, can't you see I'm in hell right now?!" Sun Wukong raised his voice. "... I'll just visit you another time.." Y/N replied and leaves almost immediately, Meanwhile Sun Wukong felt guilty for pushing her away. But yet again, his pride won't allow him to admit that.

The next day, Sun Wukong was nothing but rude and mean to Y/N. Y/N didn't even know why he changed, I mean.. He is trapped under a mountain, but that doesn't give him the necessity to change for the good. Is it good that he changed? Y/N's answer was no.

Everyday, every time Y/N would visit, she will always be greeted with a rude remark, or a harsh glare at him. It hurts her to see him like this, trapped under a mountain.. And in a bad mood. So, she though 'why not bring him his favorite fruit?'.

So she decided to bring his favorite fruit, peaches. Y/N made her way into the entrance, excited to see his reaction yet terrified. "Wukong, I b—" "Why are you here?!? Can't you take a hint??!" Sun Wukong yells at her, shooting her with a harsh glare, it was more harsher now.

"How dare you bring me that fruit!" Sun Wukong spotted the basket of peaches in Y/N's hand. YN didn't know what happened, be changed so much! It frustrated her so much, but she still decided to be friendly.

"I brought these because they were your favorite" Y/N mumbled. "They were my favorite, I don't like them now.. I'm stuck under a bloody mountain, Y/N! Get that into your mind!!" Sun Wukong raised his voice at her, his eyes widening in frustration.

He begins to wonder why Y/N couldn't even listen to a single word he's saying, but the better question was.. How was she still able to keep up with him? That's what wondered him the most. Most people who came to visit mostly left after a while, so why not her?

"Sorry, Wukong. Didn't know" Y/N mumbled, causing Sun wukong to snap out of his thoughts. "Tsk, who cares" Sun wukong scoffed, glancing away and sighed. "Me, that's who cares" Y/N replied, a frown forming on her face as she crossed her arms at him, staring at him In disappointment.

"Whatever, just leave, Y/N" Sun Wukong replied, sighing. "No, I would never leave!" Y/N pleaded, "You're my friend, I shouldn't leave you alone here just for you to rot!" Y/N spoke.

"And?" Sun Wukong questioned. Y/N's eyes widen a bit, "And do you even appreciate our friendship?" Y/N asked. "What friendship?" Sun wukong glares at her. Y/N stayed quiet and sighed, "I may be overly dramatic, but I appreciate our friendship so much.. Why don't you appreciate it as well?" Y/N sighed.

Then, here was a silence between them. A long, yet awkward, silence.. Until Y/N spoke, "I have to leave, I'll be back tomorrow" She sighed and leaves. “You know what? Just leave. I would get more company from nothing but crickets and rats than I would from you of all people.”

Sun Wukong snapped, scoffing and rolling his eyes once again. “I do not wish for your company any longer. So just GO.” Sun Wukong mumbled to himself, hoping that Y/N might hear him and pull him into another argument. He didn't know why he felt his, but he craved for Y/N's attention.

"I should just stop." Y/N mumbled, hoping to get Sun Wukong's attention. “Should, should, should,” Sun Wukong mocked, his tone becoming more and more condescending and bitter with each word he spoke. “Are you unable to make proper decisions for yourself?" Sun Wukong asked harshly.

Y/N sighed, speechless about that. He isn't right, but he also isn't wrong. Y/N doesn't know the sense in that sentence either, "Alright... Goodbye.." Y/N left him alone, crossing her arms and lowering her head, closing her eyes as well-

Then, "Hey, N/N! We're here!!" Mei woke Y/N up, "You arent supposed to sleep on the motercycle!" Mei added shortly, frowning under her helmet. Y/N groans and rubs her head, "Why do I keep having these flashbacks..." Y/N asked herself.

"Come on! We have to find your kitten!!!" Mei huffed, removing her helmet, pressing a button on it to make is disappear. Y/N sighed, "You didn't you give me a helmet?" She asked. "So you can be arrested instead of me!" Mei said happily.

"I'm sorry, what?" Y/N was dumbfounded for a moment. Not until Mei kisses her forehead, "It's okay!" Mei blushes and smiled at her, "Come on!! We have to see!!" Mei grabs Y/N's hand and drags her towards Y/N's apartment.

"MK, clean up already!" Macaque said as he turns himself into the stray cat, now covered in blood, but it wasn't his.

| 《■ 4 / 30 / 24 ■》 |