| 《 No. 5 》 |

| 《 Shattered Dreams 》 |

| 《 WARNING; BLOOD (MENTIONED) 》 |

While Y/N was walking back to the ship, she heard a loud scream. Sounded like her name being screamed, I mean.. To her at least. "What is Wukong doing..." Y/N cringes and sighed, crossing her arms and continued heading toward the ship Sandy was on.

Waiting at the ship was Sandy, MK, Mei, and little mo. "Come on! We're gonna leave!!" MK grabs her hand and pulls her into the ship, causing her to stumble a bit. "Oh boy..." Y/N rubs her head. "Wait, don't you get sea sic-" Mei paused her sentence, alerting both Sandy and MK.

"WHAT?!" MK screamed, "Y/N. Gets. Sea. Sick?!" MK added. "Well, yes?" Y/N chuckles nervously, glancing around the room before Sandy interrupted. "It's okay! Nothing than a little tea couldn't fix!" Sandy smiled at her before handing Y/N a cup of tea. "Thank you, Sandy. You're the best!" Y/N smiled back, causing MK and Mei to get jealous. "Why can't she tell me that?" MK thought to himself, so did Mei.

"Anyways, we still have a long trip ahead, so it's better if you rest, Y/N" Sandy spoke softly at Y/N. "Hm, okay then.." Y/N nodded before sitting down on one of the seats and closing her eyes, slowly drifting off into a deep, soothing, slumber.

| 《 Flashback 》 |

Y/N sighed and entered into the mountain of 5 phrases, where Sun Wukong was known to be trapped in. Sun Wukong let out a grunt, his eyes slowly moving over to meet Y/N's eyes. Once they had met, Sun Wukong stared up at Y/N for a long while, his cold, golden eyes staring directly into Y/N's soul.

It took a while, but Sun Wukong finally decided to break the silence. "It's you." He spoke with malice in his tone, glaring at her. "Mhm, I just came here to visit you one last time" Y/N sighed and shrugged. "To annoy me, yes? I do not care." Wukong grunted again, not breaking eye contact as his body continued to stare up at Y/N.

"Uhm.. Do you need anything?" Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow, "Yes, I need you to leave me alone" Sun Wukong huffed, glancing away. Again Wukong gave a few long moments of silence before he decided to speak again. "Just... leave. Get out. I don't want to look at you."

Sun Wukong spoke, Y/N frowned and sighed. "Okay then.." Y/N replied, rubbing her wrist and glancing at the ground before she leaves him alone in the mountain. Meanwhile, Sun Wukong felt a small tingle inside, sadness? Or anger? Nah, probably anger.

Then the Next day, she returns with a basket of peaches, causing Sun Wukong to be furious. The moment Wukong sees another basket of peaches being set in front of him, he lets out a loud bellowing roar. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I DO NOT WANT PEACHES! GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!"

Her eyes widen before her gaze turns into disappointment, staring at him with tears trying to get out. Y/N sighed and frowned at him, disappointed at his behavior and manner. "WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING ME THESE FRUIT?" Wukong's roar quickly transformed into an agitated yell, his eyes narrowing and his body tensing up, as if he were about to pounce at her at any moment, even though he can't.

Wukong stayed still for a moment, eyes narrowed and nostrils starting to flare as if he were slowly losing all control of his own feelings and was beginning to lash out in pure aggression. He felt his anger grow by the seconds.

"Answer the question. Why are you still brining me fruit? Did my previous demands fall on deaf ears? Did you not listen? Are you simply a moron?" Sun Wukong asked harshly, his fist that was sticking out clenching. "I just thought you wanted peaches.. They were your favorite.." Y/N mumbled softly.

"Yes, they were my favorite. I don't like them now. I'm trapped under a bloody mountain for Buddha's sake!" Sun Wukong raised his voice, staring at her harshly. "Bring something fit for the king I am.." Sun Wukong growled.

Y/N's expression turns blank. "Then you shall have nothing.." Y/N drops the basket of peaches and leaves the mountain again, crying tears that had represented sorrow. Sun Wukong just watches as the peaches dropped. Let me explain why he hates peaches now..

Back then, Sun Wukong was fond of peaches, but those peaches.. They reminded him of two peaches. Macaque, and Y/N. Over the days of bring trapped under the mountain, he was pissed. But at himself for doing this. He didn't know how to take out his anger, so he decided to take it out on his two closest friends.

"You did for yourself! You've become of this obsessive demon!" Those were the words that rang through his head. "Then you shall have nothing." Y/N's words rang through his head as well. It shows that those two sweet peaches have turned bitter, all because of eating too much of them.

| 《 Flashback ended 》 |

As Y/N awaken from her slumber on the ship, she noticed that MK was already gone. "Huh? What happened?" Y/N asked, "Why is MK gone?" Y/N asked. "The better question is.. Why were you crying?" Mei asked, Sandy was beside Y/N for comfort.

"Uhm... It was nothing..." Y/N wiped the dried tears from her eyes. She didn't even notice she was crying herself. Y/N sighed and glances at Sandy, "Hey, can I have a cup of tea real quick?" Y/N asked. Sandy smiled and nodded, already having a tea set on the table prepared. "Of course!" Sandy hands her a cup of tea.

"Thanks, Sandy" Y/N smiled, taking a small sip while Mei's arm began to snake around Y/N's waist. "Are you okay, Y/N?" Mei asked, "Mhm.. I'm fine" Y/N replied, leaning against the chair. Suddenly, Y/N's phone began to ring, "I have to get this.." She grabs her phone and answered it.

"Y/N!! I found your kitten! It's just covered in blood.." MK spoke through the phone, his voice ringing into almost everybody's ears. "MK, why is it covered in blood-" "Kid, be quiet-" Was that Macaque's voice through the phone? Who was with MK?

"MK, are you with someone?" Y/N's eyes narrowed. "No, I'm not" MK'S voice sounded forced. "I'm heading there, okay?" Y/N ended the call and got up. "Thanks for the ride, Sandy. But me and Mei have something to check up" Y/N spoke, Mei nodded in response.

"Ah, it's okay! I understand, go on" Sandy smiled softly. Mei grabbed Y/N's hand, leading her out of the ship and spawned her motorcycle in hand. "How did you-?" Y/N was cut off by sitting down behind Mei as she immediately drove off to Y/N's apartment.

Meanwhile... "Kid! Why do that?!" Macaque asked MK. They were in the apartment

| 《■ 4 / 28 / 24 ■ 》 |