| 《 No. 4 》 |

| 《 Fantasies 》 |

| 《 Fantasies 》 |

| 《 WARNING; BLOOD (not much tho), SCARY THEMES (sexual)》 |

| 《 3rd pov; 》 |

Since MK volunteered to help Mei and Y/N search for the cat Mei gave to Y/N, they knew that they had to ask Monkey king. Why, you may ask? Because Monkey king has an obsession with cats, said MK. Let me explain why,

Y/N and Monkey king used to hang out back then, right? Every time Monkey king would see Y/N and Macaque hang out with one another, Y/N would bring some cat around. Monkey king would sometimes feel left out, even though Y/N and him had beef a long time ago.

Now, every time MK would visit Monkey king, either for delivering noodles or for training, he would see that one certain cat somewhere around the little white furred monkeys.

Now, Sandy was taking was taking them to the Flower Fruit Mountain, on the ship, of course. But while MK, Mei, and Y/N were sitting beside eachother, Y/N suddenly got a flashback..

| 《 Flashback 》 |

"Hey N/N! Catch!" Sun Wukong yelled as he quickly tosses a peach at Y/N, not even letting her have a moment to react. "Gah!" The peach hit her forehead, falling the the ground as she rubs her head. Instead of helping, he immediately bursts into laughter. "Idiot!!" Y/N yelled before she chases him, "Ha!" Sun Wukong ran away.

"I'll make you pay you-!" Y/N panted and stopped, "Tired already?! We haven't even gotten to the best part!" Sun wukong giggled and approaches her. "Okay, I'm very tired" Y/N stretches. "Alright then" Sun wukong shrugged, sitting down in the fields, letting Y/N sit down beside him.

"It's peaceful, right?" Sun Wukong glances at her, "Mhm, yeah" She hands him the peach he threw at her face from earlier. "Thanks" Sun Wukong began to take a small bite out of it. "No problem" Y/N smiled. That's when it hit him, his face turns red a bit before he clears his throat.

"Anyways, I have to go.." Y/N sighed, rubbing her head, causing Sun Wukong to frown and his expression fell. "Oh, okay..." Sun Wukong glances away. Then, Y/N got up and gave him a small wave, "Goodbye, Wukong" Y/N smiled softly at him and left.

Sun wukong's expression darkens, feeling his face turn into sadness. He took another bite of his peach, only for the taste to turn bitter.

| 《 Flashback ended 》 |

"Hey, Y/N! We're here!" MK replied, shaking her lightly to wake Y/N up. "H-Huh? I fell asleep??" Y/N woke up, "Mhm!" Mei nodded. Y/N greeted Sandy goodbye, so did Mei and MK as they approach the mountain.