| 《 No. 1 》 |

| 《♡ After love comes obsession ♡》 |

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

| 《♡ After love comes obsession ♡》 |

Y/N lives in her own apartment, just above MK's apartment. They both sometimes go out and hang out with Mei, sometimes go to the arcade. Y/N sucked at Monkey Mech, but she still had fun! Every time MK would get a break, which sometimes happens, Y/N, Mei, and him would hang out a couple of times.

Currently, Pigsy is scolding MK for delivering the noodles late again, while Y/N and Tang watches him. Y/N knew that MK had ADHD as a child, but she didn't really bother to tell her father figures, A.K.A Tang and Pigsy. She only told Sandy, her uncle figure.

"You know, the delivery bot 2000 sounds super cheap, right MK?" Pigsy smiled in a taunting way at MK, causing MK to scream in a high pitched tone. "No!! I promise, Pisgy! This will be the last time-" Suddenly, it was Y/N's turn to interrupt. "Don't you think your going too hard on him, pa?" Y/N asked, tilting her head. Pigsy ignored her and began to cook the noodles again.

As the day went by, there wasn't any complaints- Wait, there was one. A very, very dumb, yet surprising one. "MK?! THERE WAS HAIR IN ONE OF OUR COSTUMERS FOOD!" Pigsy yelled, "How did hair end up in a costumers food?" Pigsy asked, angry that hair got into the food.

Suddenly, while Y/N was reading a book, but then she heard a few familiar laughter from a distance. She glances at the noise and notices an orange demon with horns, and a blue demon that has horns and wears black. Y/N squinted her eyes and frowns a bit, maybe they were the ones who sabotaged MK's job?

"Hmm..." Y/N raised an eyebrow at them, but then suddenly, MK yelled out loud. "MY TRAINING WITH MONKEY KING!!". Y/N winced before she glances at MK again, "Come on, Y/N! We have to go, Monkey king is gonna be mad that I'm late!" MK grabs Y/N's hand and ran out of the shop.

"HEY! YA' REALLY HAD TO DO THAT?!" Pigsy yelled, grumbling as he went back to the kitchen to cook more noodles. While Tang just continued to write a documentary book about Monkey King, and the Journey To The West lore.

/| A few hours later |\

"Did you really have to drop me to the ground like that?!" Y/N raised her voice as she got up from the ground, rubbing her head and arching her back a bit. "MK, am i going blind..?" Y/N asked in fear, anxious tone. "Uhh, why?" "Because all I see is an ugly man in front of me.." MK quickly gasped and grabs her shoulders, "Excuse me?!" MK huffed. Y/N sighed, "I'm joking, sweetheart" She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I wanna hold this cutie!" Y/N smiled and took the little monkey into her arms

Meanwhile, MK stares at her, smiling faintly but a bit jealous, wishing that it was him that was being held by Y/N, but he was grateful that Y/N managed to come with him to Flower Fruit Mountain and watch him train. "Anyways, come on! We have to go!" MK blurted out. Y/N nodded and placed the baby monkey on the ground, giving it a small wave before MK and Y/N went into the mountain.

Yan!LMK x Fem!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें