| 《 No. 7 》 |

| 《 Unfinished business 》 |

| 《 WARNING; BLOOD, DRUGGING, SEXUAL THEMES 》 |

| 《 Macaque's pov 》 |

I was resting on the couch, I was trying to clean myself since I had blood spattered all over me. Although, it wasn't my blood, in fact. As I saw MK leave, I felt myself sinking into deep slumber as I grew even more tired every second, that's when I fell asleep.

After a while, I heard MK talk to Y/N and Mei outside Y/N's apartment. They were.. Talking about something, I tried hearing more and I heard exactly what Y/N said. "I'm sorry, but Macaque is my what?". "Shit, she caught up." I thought to myself as I hear MK explain more.

Then, I heard the door unlock and open. "MACAQUE?!?!" I hear Y/N scream at the top of her lungs. Fuck, she found out. I'm literally gonna kill MK after this... I start to transform back into my normal form and greet her a small, yet taunting wave. "How's it going, Naomi?" I smile mischievously.

"Macaque, what-" She pauses, staring at my bare chest- Well, the blood that's on my bare chest. "What? Like the sight?" Macaque smirked, "Who's blood is that? Is that your blood?" Y/N asked me a million questions, scanning my body for any signs of bruises, scars, scratches, wounds, or anything that involves me getting harmed.

"Nah, it's not much, lotus" I say, shrugging as I cross my arms. "Say, did MK tell you all this?" I ask, wrapping my furry, black tail around her waist line. "Well, yes.." Y/N replied, I felt my rage increase, I trusted MK so much! How could he?! He's gonna die after all this.

"Listen, lotu-" "How long have you been disguised as a cat?" Y/N cuts me off, asking me so softly, yet firmly. My gods, how that turned me on. Just staring at her cute expression, trying to look tough and all when I knew she was nervous due to her heart beating so rapidly.

"For a long time now, ever since you kept me here" I reply, moving closer to her. I feel my body heat rise up, my eyes were staring at her blankly, but inside was full of lustful desires for her and only her. "Geez, Macaque.. What did you do?" She stares at me in fear as she FINALLY notices the bloodbath in the kitchen in her apartment.

"Now, now. Calm down, lotus! I'll give you a drink to cool you off, hm?" I smirk down at her nervous and fearful expression, putting my hand onto her hip. "Move away from me.." She slaps my hand away, she will not tolerate that behavior, not around me.. "You need to learn your place, my lotus" I say as I start to tackle her onto the ground.

"Macaque! What's wrong with you?!" Y/N yelled, kicking me in my eggshells, "FUCK-" I collapse onto the ground beside her as I see her get up and grabs a cricket bat. Shit, what the fuck do I do? "HOLD ON, Y/N!" I yell before she could hit me with the cricket bat. My chest going up and down rapidly as I didn't want my other eye to be damaged.

"Why don't we make a truce? I'll just fetch you a nice, warm drink, okay?" I smile at her as I see her lower the cricket bat. "Uhm, okay.." I see her drop the cricket bat, gods, I love it when she was like this.. easily submitting to her new master.

I got up from the ground and headed into the kitchen, grabbing a mug and pouring some water onto it. While she was distracted, I quickly pull out some pink syrup and poured it all onto her drink as I mixed it was some coffee powder. I smirk as I see a pink, heart smoke coming out of it before disappearing.

I sigh and approach her, gripping onto the mug tightly and gave it to her, "Here you go, lotus.." I smirk at her as I watch her drink the so-called coffee I made...

| 《 Y/N's pov 》 |

I glanced at Maacque, why the fuck is he staring at me like that for?? But I just ignored it and drank the coffee, although I tasted something... sweet... very, sweet.. maybe it was Macaque- NO, KEEP IT TOGETHER, Y/N. WHAT DID HE PUT IN THSI DRINK?!

"Did you put something in..." I try to ask but my voice trails off. "Aw, you caught on so quick!" Macaque smirked down at me so hotly, GAH- WHAT?! He isn't hot.. well, that's my opinion- STOP ITTT..

"You drugged the drink..?" I ask groggily. "Yes, lotus. I did.." He leans closer to me, his breath on my face, gods.. that was so hot. I start to pant softly, my body instinctively moving closer to him- NO, ITS THE DRINK. ITS MAKIN ME DO THIS!!

"Macaque.." I breathe out, "Lotus, your killing me.." Macaque mumbled before he crashes his lips into mine, kissing me deeply and passionately as he ripped my bottom clothing off. I moan into the kiss, I couldn't control myself... It's the drink.. it's making me do it. I can't resist.

I start to kiss him back with the same passion and pace. My reaction to the teasing only seems to boost his ego even more, his smirk becomes cocky and proud, he's enjoying seeing me being flushed and embarrassed under him. His thumb slowly rubbing against my womanhood.. It felt so good.

I moaned loudly as i felt him suddenly pull away, Macaque's eyes widen even more, clearly enjoying the sound of my stifled moans. As i shifted in my spot, his hand grabs my thigh tighter, his other hand continues to tease and brush against my forbidden area.

"You're being such a good girl for me right now, lotus..." He whispers again before planting a gentle kiss against my neck. Gods, it felt so good. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan, "Macaque...." I moan out and squirm. I felt Macaque chuckle lowly as he whispered into my ear, his breath hitting the side of my face.

"Lotus, call me master.."

| 《■ 5 / 20 / 24 ■》 |

YALL, I GRADUATED!!+1!1!+