!!Desc!!

\\The past//
Y/N was an old friend of Wukong and Macaque. But she was mostly close to Macaque, considering Y/N and Macaque were the most quiet among the bunch, said peng. Wukong was sort of piss off by this information and tries to make Y/N interact with some people. But when Y/N does, she only pushes them away. Macaque was almost the only person she talks to, except for Wukong.

They all would hang out near the beach, next to the palm tree or some sorts. Talking about some important stuff, while Wukong just zones off, staring at Y/N. Secretly, Wukong was in love with her, so was Macaque. But Y/N didn't know that, as expected. Wukong and Macaque would argue, playfully, so they can decide who gets her, as if she was some prize.

As Wukong was trapped under the mountain of five phrases, he and Y/N got into an argument and managed to break their close bond, causing Y/N to leave him. Wukong wanted to cry after that, but he couldn't. After being trapped for 500 years, he set off a journey and met Y/N along the way.

Y/N was the one who cooked them the meals they needed as they all stayed at her home. Of course, she couldn't face Wukong, nor speak to him. Afraid it might cause another argument in front of the monk.

Soon, The monk, along with his companions and wukong, had to leave to continue the journey.

!!This also took place before s4!!

Pronouns; She/Her

Height; 6'7 (or replace ur height)

Appearance; (Feel free to pretend urself as a monkey, human, anything) bt for me, she's likely a human, that was immortal so suddenly

(Rewritten!)
|

|

\\Love interests//

Platonic = ◇
Romantic = ♡

Sun Wukong = ♡

"Oh please, Y/N

"Oh please, Y/N. Im not an asshole, im a... Good Motivator! And you have to stay tied up, 'kay? Okay!"

MK = ♡