[ Silence before the Storm ]

Start from the beginning

And retreat his hand then took Y/n towards Jungkook's desk and made her sit on the chair of Jungkook's.

"From today ,you're the CEO ,  just follow my instructions and you'll able to handle everything,  don't stress much I'll stay by your side , you didn't disclosed Jungkook's evil works listening my request, so I'll do my best so that you do well "

Jin uttered with a warm smile.

Y/n felt as if she has found a guardian .

"Thanks Jinnie "

Y/n uttered.
Jin's smile dropped.

He stepped back

"Ah ! Y/n , don't- I mean Don't call Jinnie, it will make me a laughing stock "

Jin uttered fidgeting his fingers

"Oh , alright  , I'll call you Mr . Jin , but Doesn't Jungkook used to call you it too??"

Y/n asked.

Jin bit his lips

"Yes , he used to call me it since childhood,  so I was used of it"

Jin replied averting his gaze

Y/n didn't felt sad instead she smile

"It's alright I'll call you Mr. Kim , thank you for everything "

Y/n replied

Jin smile .

Suddenly Someone interrupt. It's Jungkook's secretary who's going to be Y/n's secretary from today.

"Miss , Mr. Park has came to meet you"

Secretary uttered.

"Oh , sure ask him to enter,  and Mr . Shin !! You don't feel offended by me ??right ??"

Y/n asked getting up

Secretary shin was about to leave but hearing her words He turned and shook his head with a smile and left in hurry

,
Jin turn towards Y/n

"Here are few files , see them by yourself for today and enjoy your talk I'll be back "

Jin excuse himself.

Y/n nod .

Jin left immediately Jimin entered.

Jin walked towards the conference room but in the middle of way he found Employees gossiping

"Yes she's the stepsister "

"But my question is where is Mr. Jeon?? She must had done something to get his chair "

"You're right , such a gold digger bitch"

"Not only that , She might had threatened mr. Kim to follow her "