LETTER 6

Dear E,

It's me again. I know, probably you don't really want to read these letters , but I really need to express these powerful feelings that are consuming me day by day. You can't imagine how coward I feel for not telling you the truth.

We met today. You looked stunning, as always. But today it felt different. You were so beautiful and I looked at you with admiration. You wore a red dress. I couldn't get my eyes off of you. Red is definitely your colour.

With each passing day, I find myself falling more deeply in love with you. Your kindness, your grace, and your unwavering spirit captivate me in ways I never thought possible. You are the light that brightens my darkest days, and the warmth that fills my heart with hope.

You are a vision of perfection, and I am grateful for every moment I get to spend in your presence. Today I felt like you were being closer to me. I'm not sure, but I got that feeling. I really hope so! You can't imagine how many times I thought of opening up to you today.

But I hesitated. I was too afraid of destroying that perfect moment. I can't handle losing you. I'm ready to imprison my feelings for my whole life if I had to. How easy must have been if you just felt the same. I wouldn't get hurt that much.

You are the missing piece of my puzzle, the one who completes me in ways I never thought possible. You are the only woman I have ever loved in my life.And as long as there is breath in my lungs, I will love you with every fiber of my being.

Forever yours,

S.