LETTER 4

Dear E,

I saw you in my dream last night. It felt like like magic. We were dancing and the sound of our laughters fulfilled the room. It felt so real and I wish I never woke up from that dream. You can't imagine how much I want that someday this dream would come true.

I dream of the day when I can hold your hand without fear, when I can whisper my love into your ear without hesitation. Until then, know that you reside in the deepest chambers of my heart.

You are the reason I wake up everyday. You are the essence of my soul, of my existence. You are the melody to my song, the ink to my pen. In your embrace, I find solace from the chaos of the world. Just the idea of watching you everyday excites me.

Every moment spent with you is a treasure, etched into the depths of my soul. Your laughter dances in my mind, your smile lights up my world, and your eyes hold the universe within them. I live for the moments when I touch your hand stealthily.   Your touch gives me shivers.

My heart races just with the thought of you. There's a quiet longing that fills me whenever you're not near, a yearning to be close to you, to feel your presence like a gentle breeze against my skin.

I have learned a lot of things about myself since the day we met. I found out that I am capable of many things I never imagined before. I have always thought I was strong, but in front of you I feel like the weakest man in the entire world. I didn't know I was good at writing, until I deciced to write these words to you. I didn't know I was so good at keeping secrets, but thanks to you I am doing so good at it.

I don't blame you about anything. In fact, I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for being part of my life, thank you for making me know myself, thank you for existing. I know that I have already written many times that I love you, but just know that it is not enough.
I love you!

Always yours,

S.