LETTER 5

Dear E,

Today I was reminded of you again. In fact, it is impossible not to think about you every second I exist. Last night I couldn't fall asleep. It was your fault. Memories from our first meeting came continuously on my mind. It is impossible to forget that moment.

It was as if time stood still, and the world around us faded into the background, leaving only you and me. At that moment, I felt a connection unlike any I have ever known before. Your eyes, like pools of liquid amber, held me captive, drawing me in with their warmth and depth. Your smile, so radiant and genuine, sent a wave of joy coursing through my veins.

I exmanied every single detail of you with admiration. I had never seen such a divine human being before. At that moment, I understood how beautiful life was, how beautiful this world was because it held a person like you. You had an indescribable power. Your walking made even the concrete pavements bloom.

Every gesture, every word you spoke, seemed to dance with a melody that resonated deep within my soul. I knew that you were someone special, that I needed to know you more, deeper. And I hope you wished the same.

I live for our little glances, for the moments I make you laugh. And I think that our meeting was not a coincidence at all. I think everyday of releasing myself from this burden. Sometimes I think I can't do this anymore. That you deserve to know the truth. Oh, if only you gave me a sign, a signal, something to make me open up to you. I will never stop loving you!

With all my love again,

S.