LETTER 1

Dear E,

As I sit here, pen in hand, my thoughts swirl with the memories of our time together. Each moment spent with you feels like a stolen treasure, cherished and kept close to my heart. Yet, amidst the laughter and shared glances, there is a truth that remains unspoken.

How ironic! A man who has always fought confidently with his fears, yet didn't have the courage to not even stare into your eyes and telling you the truth. I will never be able to forget our first meeting.

The moment when our eyes met for the first time felt like magic. What was stranger, is the fact that at that moment I was in a terrible condition but when I saw you, I understood that there was still hope, even for a poor man like me.

My heart grows heavier and heavier,everyday, burned by the weight of the secrets it holds. You can't imagine how many times I have thought of speaking with you, but everytime, I make a step back, because I know that I'm not enough and you deserve a lot more and better than me.

I have watched you from afar, admiring the way your smile illuminates the room and the gentle grace with which you move. In the quiet moments when our eyes meet, I wonder if you sense the unspoken yearning that resides within me.

You can't imagine how much I need to tell these things to you but for now the only consolation to me are these letters and these words. Just know that my affection for you burns brightly, a flame that flickers with the hope of one day being revealed.

Until then, my love, I will continue to carry this secret in the depths of my soul and I will pass my life hoping that one day these letters with find the way and reach out to you.

Yours forever,

S.