This should be fun, right??

Johnnie and I finished watching friends, it was 2 pm. Jake and Tara came in needing to tell us something.

"GUYS, LET'S GO TO MY HOUSE WE SHOULD GO SWIMMING IN MY POOL!!" Tara yells with excitement.

"Yeah, sure. I'll come." Johnnie says.

"Uhh.. I guess I'll come too.." I reply. I'm not too sure about this.

I go get changed, and I put on my black bikini and just throw a t shirt and shorts over the top. I'm ready to go.

I walked out into my living room again, We're all ready to go.

(time skip to Tara's house)

We reached Tara's house and all headed to her backyard. Jake threw a pair of swimming trunks at Johnnie, and he went to change.

He came back out wearing the black swimming trunks. He looked really hot.

I took off my t shirt and shorts (remember there's a bikini underneath) and jumped into the pool with Tara.

"Holy shit, it's freezing!!" I said.

I swam over to Tara. I then realised the burn on my hand was in the water. it began to sting a lot. I got out of the pool and took the bandage off, and jumped back in.

Jake and Johnnie both jumped in the pool at the same time and made a really big splash, Tara and I giggled.

Jake swam over to us, and Johnnie followed.

"You guys wanna play Marco Polo????" Jake asked.

We all agreed and started to play. I was in first. I closed my eyes, and everyone swam off.

"MARCO!!" I called out.

"POLO," everyone else called out.

I could hear Jake behind me, so I grabbed him and shoved him under the water.

After a couple of rounds, Jake and Johnnie got out of the pool and sat on the chairs next to the pool while Tara and I floated around on our backs.

Jake and Johnnie were watching Tara and I while we made conversation.

"This is fun, Tara. Thanks for letting us come." I said.

"No problem, you needed to get some fresh air after last night." Tara replied.

We floated around for a little while more and then got out of the pool.

The guys decided to jump in once more and do a few laps with each other. They then started to race each other.

"Come onnn!! I won that one!!" Jake yells.

"Nope, I clearly did!!" Johnnie exclaims.

"Tara, who won??" Jake asks.

"Definitely, Johnnie." Tara giggles.

I agreed.

"Hey!!" Jake frowned and pushed a punch of water towards Johnnie. Johnnie did it back.

That went on for at least ten minutes.

They then got out of the water and sat back on their chairs like nothing ever happened.

I jumped in the pool again, It was really fun before so I had to go again. Tara sat with the guys underneath a big sun umbrella.

I floated on my back again for a while, and then someone jumped in with me. It was Johnnie.

"Hey Johnnie." I smiled.

"Hey, Court. You seemed pretty bored, so I came to join ya." he smiled back.

"Thanks." I smiled again.

I looked Johnnie in the eyes, and he looked back at me, He's so beautiful, I'm so in love.

Johnnie held me by the waist, and we kept holding eye contact with each other.

Then, Johnnie,

560 words

HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER HAHAHA