Dinner

Tara gets out three different dresses and lays them on her bed. They're black, red, and purple. They're all party dresses, so they have spaghetti type straps and poofy short skirts. I chose the purple one because I liked the sequins on it. Tara decided to wear the red one.

I went into her bathroom and changed into the dress. Tara finished changing in her bedroom when I had walked out.

"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS, COURTNEY!!" Tara smiles.

"Thanks."

I felt silly in the dress, I normally hate wearing dresses, but I did it for Tara. I didn't like the way my thighs looked. They looked too big. The skirt on the dress was super short, too. I can't bend over to pick up something from the ground.

Let's hope I don't drop a fork.. ( I hope she does, lmao)

Tara then gets out some dark purple heels out for me, and I put them on. Tara wears red heels.

She then did her hair and makeup and did mine.

"We look so hot." Tara smirks.

"If I was gay, I'd date you." Tara giggles.

I smiled at her comment, and then there was a knock at the door.

Tara went and opened the door. It was Jake and Johnnie.

I checked my phone, it was already 5:20. Time flies by, I guess..

The guys looked pretty nice, I really liked the jacket Johnnie was wearing. It looked good on him.

"Alright guys, let's get going!" Tara says, and we walk outside to the car.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!!" Jake yells.

Jake and Tara get in the front, and Johnnie and I get in the back, I look at him, and he looks back at me and smiles. Wow, he has pretty eyes.

The whole car trip to the restaurant, I kept taking little peeks at Johnnie. He was really pretty. I then began to realise I had a CRUSH on Johnnie. (me too, me too)

We arrived at the restaurant and got out of the car and went inside. We got lead to a table for us by a waiter, and we sat down.

(small time skip to ordering food)

Tara called a waitress over, and we started to order our food.

"Can I please get a salad? No meat, please, or dressing. Oh, and a water, please." Tara asks.

"Yep, and you, sir?" The waitress asks Jake.

"I'll have a burger please and a diet coke."

The waitress writes it down and asks Johnnie.

"Uhm, I'll have chicken nuggets and a water, please." Johnnie tells the waitress.

The waitress writes it down and asks me.

"I'll have the shrimp, please, and some diet coke, too, please." I told her.

She wrote it down, "Will that be all for tonight?" The waitress asked.

"Yes, thank you." Tara said.

The waitress left, and we all started conversations with each other. Jake and Tara talked about things while I decided to make small talk with Johnnie.

"So, how are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing alright, how about you?" He asked.

"I'm okay, better than before." I smiled and looked Johnnie in the eyes. God, they're so pretty..

After a while, the waitress comes back with our food and hands Tara the cheque.

I started to eat my food, and then I accidentally dropped my fork on the ground.

"shit." I got up and bent over to grab it. (HAHA, SHE DROPPED IT!)

"Court.. Your dress.." Tara said.

I stood up immediately, remembering that it's really short. I was super embarrassed.

Oh God, I don't know what to do, I'm so embarrassed. I got up.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back.." I said and walked off with tears in my eyes.

I locked myself in a bathroom stall and sat down, and cried my heart out. I just embarrassed myself so badly INFRONT OF MY CRUSH.

I walked out of the stall after I stopped crying and walked back out to the table.

"Court, are you okay? Your makeup is all down your face." Tara asked.

"I wanna go home." I frowned.

"Alright, let's go then." Tara paid, and we all walked out to the car.

I sat next to Johnnie again in the back, and Jake drove this time. 

I began crying again.

Johnnie looked over.

"You alright??" He asked.

I shook my head, Johnnie told me I'd be okay and it's not that bad. I felt a little better after Johnnie told me that.

747 words 😨😨

this was probably a boring chapter but oh well...