...The 1st Victim *_*

Hello all of you, this is me psy and again i will recommend you to read all the previous parts first for better understanding. And if you have read then let's go...

In the hospital. After I heard about the case and victim. I was unable to control myself and immediately entered his room and...

WHAT THE F*CKKKKK!!!
.
.
.
I started pucking, I was totally uncomfortable after watching that scenario.
A boy whose skin...,hairs... and nails... of full body was pilled off.
Means all his muscles and veins was visible and able to touch.
It's was disgusting.
I saw he was still alive!!
When I touched his shoulder, my hand was penetrating his muscles very easily.
I saw his blood circulation in his veins.

His blood... Oo my god it was of crimson colour... It gave me an idea that someone who did all this have given a medecine to the victim so that the red blood becomes crimson.
It's easy we just want to decrease hemoglobin and some amount of RBCs.

I get out of that room and started asking details to Damodar and my Boss.

Boss: Are you stupid! Why didn't you asked me before going in.

Me: Sorry sir I was unable to control myself. And what about the victim's identity and the crime spot.

Damodar: We got to know from a farmer, that there is something in very bad condition in his farm.
After reaching we saw a blood pool, and a body asking for help in very disgusting condition.
We took him to hospital and started investigating that farm.

Me: Wait a minute, How did you recognised that is it a boy or a girl?

Damodar: by his...

Me: okk, And what about that farmer?

Damodar: After watching this, he fell down and now he is also in this hospital. Because his mental condition is not good.

Boss: Psy, I will give all other details later. But first let's decide a name for this case.

Damodar: Are you kidding sir?

Me: CRIMSON SOULE
How about this

Damodar and Boss in one voice, yes it's perfect.

Damodar: Ok psy I will meet you tomorrow, I have plenty of work today.

Boss: Ya I am also leaving, and you psy, you will stay here till evening.

Me: Yess Boss.

Ok byeee.

Hhuu
Now I am going to wait here till evening.

After sometime I was bored 🥱
I started searching for something interesting. But then I saw mitali.
She was looking professional doctor in that white coat.
I noticed she was in hurry.
She entered that victim's room, I was just observing all the time that she was behaving weird. Like her behaviour was different from a normal girl.

She came near me, my chicks became pink and I don't know why I was sweting a lot. She whispered " please get out from the room we need space to examine. "

And as a kind person I came to the garden of that hospital and started thinking about that the case.
I came to a conclusion that the one who did this is a PSYCHOPATH. You heard it right because any animal can't do things like this. Any normal person or a criminal can't reach this level of disgust.

I have a question for you that
What do you know about psychopath?

If you don't, then just read what I am saying...

To be continued...
.
.
.
Hey there, hope you enjoyed and most important you understand.
If you have any question then let me know in the comments.
And in next part we are going to get familiar with psychopaths.

Till then take care and be carefull (•_•)

_Servesh Itankar