𝒓.𝒃

🎀 ➯ 𝙮/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"hi reggie!" i happily greeted regulus.

"hey y/n/n." he smiles back.

i like everything about him, he's such an amazing guy and so sweet.

that's why i'm gonna confess today, my friends
pushed me to it because they said they overheard him talking about a girl and they said it sounded specifically like me.

"regulus, can we talk?" i ask, he nods grabbing my hand dragging me to the courtyard before sitting us down on the bench still holding hands.

"so, you know me and you been best friends for a while. and our friendship is so important to me, but i've also developed feelings for you." i told him.

he looks at me shockingly before speaking up, "y/n..thank you for telling me. but i don't feel the same way.."

my heart dropped, "wait what, olivia and blair said you were talking about a girl. i fit the description."

"i was talking about evelyn.." he says.

"my sister??" i ask shockingly, i remove my hands from his angrily. "so you kissing me on the cheek, hugging me from behind, always cuddle on the couch. that was just 'friends' to you?" i ask.

"i'm so sorry, i didn't mean for you to think i liked you like that." he replies trying to grab my hands but i yanked it away from him.

"don't fucking flirt with girls if you don't like them, that just leads them on asshat." i said grabbing my bag and books then walked off angrily hearing my name being called by him, i completely ignored him and went to my common room.

➯ 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

it been a few hours ever since the incident happened and i was trying to find y/n, i needed to apologize her now. she hasn't left my mind all day today, all i thought was about her.

"hey babe, what are you doing?" evelyn smiles wrapping her arms around mines.

"um, i'm just looking for the guys." i lied, she nods before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"well, i'm gonna go hang out with the girls. i'll see you tomorrow?" she asks, i nodded.

she gives me another kiss on the cheek before leaving me alone with my thoughts, y/n was the only person in my thought.

i was waiting outside the great hall seeing everyone leaving ready to go to their dorms, i scan the crowd before finally landing my eyes on y/n.

"y/n!" i yell, she turns around with a smile before her smile drops continuously walking.

i chase after her grabbing her arm turning her around, "y/n."

"what?" she asks with a attitude yanking her arms away from hand, my heart ached.

"can we talk? please." i begged.

she nods her head no, "no, you completely broke me. you know evelyn's scandals. i don't know what caught your eyes for her, not to mention you lead me on doing those things."

"i know and i'm sorry, i don't wanna lose you." i said putting my hand on her cheek softly before she pushes me aggressively.

"your doing it again! stop it! leave me alone!" she screams before running off, i sigh rubbing my face frustratedly before walking off in defeat.

➯ 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

FOUR WEEKS LATER, regulus and y/n stopped talking. regulus would try to talk to her sometimes but she would follow her original plan and ignore him.

y/n was on regulus mind for the past few weeks, he couldn't get her off his mind.

regulus and evelyn were still dating surprisingly! evelyn was always all up on him, regulus on the other hand he kinda avoided her because on his mind. was all about y/n.

"hey reggie!" evelyn smiled.

"hey y- evelyn!" he fake smiles.

"so, do you wanna like go out this weekend? i feel like we haven't hung out a lot." evelyn pouts, regulus fake laughs.

"yeah you know, been busy with exams." he says scratching his head, "but we'll hang out soon." he nods.

he wanted to get away from her, he didn't feel the same feelings he had for evelyn before thats because those feelings went to y/n.

"i'm sorry, evelyn i wa-" he says but someone interrupts him.

"regulus, i have to tell you something!" blaise says, "she!" he points at evelyn. "SHE has been cheating on you, i saw her with nate making out right before she came here!"

"is that true?" regulus asks her.

"n-no! he's lying! your such a freak!" evelyn yells.

"i'm a freak? surprised coming from a WHORE." blaise spats.

"is it true? evelyn?" regulus asks sternly.

"i'm so sorry please." evelyn apologizes, he scoffs before walking off with blaise leaving her alone with her own problems and tears.

"well, finally you broke up with her. what about y/n?? i know you lost feelings for evelyn ever since the incident happened between you guys." blaise says.

regulus sighs scratching his head, "i do like y/n, she's so pretty and beautiful. she knows me a lot but it feels wrong just jumping right onto her after breaking her heart and dated her sister."

"talk to her, communication." blaise snickers, "i just saw her walking to earth magic catch her before the bell rings."

"thanks!" regulus smiles before running off into the crowd of students.

🎀 ➯ 𝙮/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i was walking to my next class reading my book in my hand until i felt loud running footsteps behind me, i turn around and found regulus running behind me straight towards me. i wanted to walk away but i didn't have the urge to.

"y/n." he says my name out of breath.

"reggie? what are you doing?" i ask.

"this." he said then pulls me into a kiss, i was so confused and shocked. but i kissed back smiling.

i pulled away with a smile.

"what was that?" i asked.

"i realized, these past few days. i literally cannot get you out of mind, you live rent free in my head. i realized i like you a lot." he smiles.

"what about my sister?" i asked confused.

"she, she cheated on me. but i lost feelings for her after our fight, she wasn't the right sister, you are." he says.

i smiled hard, "thats sweet, but give me a week and maybe we can become official."

he nods like a child, i laugh before kissing him on the cheek.

im on a mf roll (watch me not update for another month) I WILL TRY to update tmr but omg? tysm for reading my book its freaking amazing thank you guys for ur support. i hope u guys enjoyed my stories!!