𝙙.𝙢

———

———

— Y/N POV

i left the restaurant with tears dropping down my face, thank goodness the restaurant wasn't far from the school so i walked.

i walked barefoot because i couldn't stand walking in these heels, i sigh wiping my tears going inside the castle seeing some people wandering around and with friends.

i avoided eye contact with everyone and went straight to the slytherin common room, i said the correct password and the door opens.

i quickly walked through living room then up to my dormitory, pansy went to sleep with her boyfriend so i had the whole room to myself.

i opened the door to my dorm to find draco sitting on my bed.

"what the hell are you doing here?" i ask aggressively dropping my heels on the ground and throwing my purse.

"you have every right to be mad at me baby, i understand but please forgive i'm so sorry." he apologizes trying to hug me but i push him away roughly.

"no, i'm not forgiving you. you left me two hours at the restaurant, i was so embarrassed because the waiter kept asking me if i was ready to order. literally all the waiters kept looking at me like i was crazy, you're the one who planned this whole date. how are you gonna forget something you planned and not go?" i angrily said.

"i know, i'm so sorry please let's talk about it." he says again trying to grab my hands but i move away from him.

"leave, now." i demanded.

"y/n-" he says my name but i cut him off completely.

"DRACO, if you don't leave this god damn room i swear i will throw you out myself." i yell, he sighs rubbing his face before leaving my dorm.

"i love you y/n/n." he tells me.

i shut the door on his face loudly before breaking down, i wipe my tears before getting ready for bed.

...next day

my head hurt so much from crying i had pansy bring me a ice pack for my head, i put on my uniform dreading to go to class especially seeing draco.

i sigh grabbing my book bag then left my dorm, i went downstairs and left the common room.

i went to the great hall and saw my friends sitting down eating their breakfast, i sat next to nicole.

"hey! how was your date?" she asks.

"uhm, about that. he totally forgot about our date and our anniversary." i replied, they gasp.

"how are you gonna forget your own plans?" ruby questions.

"exactly what i said." i agreed.

the bell rings and it was time for class, i walked with nicole to ancient runes class.

we walk inside class going to our assigned seats that our professor gave us, sadly im away from nicole.

i sit in my seat taking out my textbooks and work that he had gave us earlier this week, i started working on it silently.

i saw someone take a seat next to me then i smell a strong cologne, it was draco.

i continue to do my work ignoring his existence.

"y/n." he calls me.

i ignored him.

"my love please answer me, i'm sorry." he takes my hand softly, i let him become i lowkey missed his touch. "please i'll make it up to you, this weekend i'll take you anywhere you want. i'll buy anything you want please." he begs.

i sigh looking at him.

"there's my pretty girl." he smiles rubbing my hand, i scoff then smile after.

"fine, if you forget again. you're never seeing me again." i stated, he brings his seat closer to me then wraps his arms around my arm putting his head on my shoulder.

"i'm sorry, i've missed you." he says, i laugh softly.

"i've missed you too." i laugh as he continues to watch me do my work and help me.