𝒕.𝒏

————

————

𝖸/𝖭 𝖯𝖮𝖵 —

i had already left the restaurant when i sent my last text to him, i felt my phone vibrating from my purse so i just put it on DND.

i wiped my tears away as i walk up to the castle seeing everyone chilling out in the courtyard and just walking around the castle.

it was freezing outside so it felt good feeling the warmth in the castle, i walk to the slytherin common room and saying the password before the door swing open revealing some of the students sitting down on the couch in front of the fireplace and some studying at the big tables.

"y/n! how was you and theos date?" blaise asks.

"amazing, he completely forgot our date because he went to smoke with another girl and left me at the restaurant for at least an hour!" i sarcastically smiled then stopped turning around going to my dorm, i sigh frustratingly opening my door then closed my door behind me.

my friend morgan went to sleep with her boyfriend so i was alone for tonight in the dorm, i changed out of my dress and changed into my PJ's.

i sat down at my desk taking off my makeup while crying, how could he do this to me?

then a loud knock startles me, i quickly turned my body to the door before speaking, "who is it?"

"it's theo, please let me in." i heard his familiar vocie.

"absolutely not." i yelled.

"cara mia please, let me explain i'm really sorry." i heard him say.

"no, your not coming in! i've had it with you today and this was my final straw. you know i don't like cindy and you disrespected me!" i shouted throwing my cotton pads in the trash annoyed.

"i know and i'm terribly sorry. she just wanted to talk to me about her boyfriend and i agreed, i lost track of time until i finally checked my phone seeing all ur text messages. please forgive me." he explains.

i sigh, i was so exhausted and i needed sleep.

"i'm sorry cara mia, please talk to me." i hear him say from the other side of the door.

"can we please talk about this tomorrow, i'm sorry and i'm freezing because how long i was out there." i tell him turning off my lights and getting into my bed.

"i can't sleep without you." i hear him say.

"go sleep with cindy." i said my final words to him before getting under the covers.

i hear him sigh frustratedly before hearing his footsteps walk away from my door, i fell asleep immediately when i shut my eyes.

......

it was the next morning and i was doing my makeup, i was talking to aurora, charlotte, and celine about what happened last night.

"cindy actually needs to fuck off, that's why nate broke up with her." celine shrugs.

"wait really? what happened?" i ask her while blending my foundation.

"supposedly she was talking to miles while dating nate then nate found out about her and miles so he broke up with her. i just heard this morning that she started rumors saying that nate was the one cheating on her with miley." charlotte explains.

then my door swings open slowly revealing, cindy.

"speaking of the devil." aurora mumbles, i slap her softly then look back up at cindy.

"can we help you?" i ask.

"i just wanted to come in and say i'm sorry for holding theodore last night. i wasn't trying to do anything i was just telling him what happened with me and nate." she explains, i poke the side of my cheek before setting down my brush.

"that's fine, but why are you talking to him? you've never talked to him before why are you talking to him now?" i ask.

"because i just saw him up at the astronomy tower." she replies.

"you know me and you had history, i never forgot what happened and i will always hold it against you in every argument." i told her, "don't bother him again, or you'll regret it." i warned her.

she nods softly before walking away and closing the door behind her.

"merlin y/n." celine laughs.

"wow." i let out a big breathe before going back to doing my makeup.

"you really scared her." charlotte laughs.

"as i should, what she said about me last year was outrageous." i said doing my blush.

"so are you gonna talk to theodore?" aurora asks.

"yeah i will." i nodded before finishing up my makeup, i set my face before putting on my uniform then left with the girls to go get breakfast.

we walked inside the great hall sitting with our other friends, we all talked about random stuff before the bell rang for first period.

i had theo for first, second, and fourth.

i walk inside potions sitting down at the stools and reading the board what we had to do, snape surprisingly wasn't here today so we had a substitute.

i watch theo walk in with his friends then his eyes immediately landed on me, he says bye to his friends before coming over to my table and sitting next to me.

"hi cara mia." he says.

"hi." i smiled.

"are you okay?" he asks scooting more closer to me.

"yeah i'm okay, are you?" i ask putting my hand under my chin.

"i mean yeah but i'm not okay because of what i did to you and i'm terribly sorry." he apologizes.

"it's okay, just next time don't ditch me." i said.

"i won't ever ever again! i'll make it up to you, when the weekend comes i'll take you shopping and dinner. anything you want my love." he says.

"thank you." i smiled before he gives me a kiss on the cheek then on the lips.

"i love you." he smiles.

"i love you too." i reply with a big smile, "also guess who payed me a visit." i added.

"who?" he asks.

"cindy." i replied.

his eyes winded, "what happened?"