draco malfoy

˚⋆𐙚  y/n pov

today, was the day that i was gonna confess to draco.

i've liked draco ever since third year and we are in our fourth year, me and draco have been friends since first year.

i've decided to step up and just do it because i feel he's been throwing signs at me as well like complimenting me everyday, carries my things, and really protective over me.

"draco." i said, he turns his head around looking at me before giving me a big smile.

"i'll see you guys later." he tells the boys before coming towards me.

"i love your hair today." he compliments me.

"thank you draco, not to bad yourself." i smiled.

"what's up?" he asks as we leave the common room then just started walking slowly roam around the castle.

"i need to tell you something." i nervously said fiddling my fingers.

"what's wrong?" he asks.

"um okay." i laugh nervously before continuing, "i wanna tell you, that i like you. a lot and i needed to tell you that because i've liked you ever since third year but i never had the courage to tell you till now." i told him.

he stops at his track, "y/n..i'm sorry but i don't feel the same way.."

my heart dropped, "what. i-i thought you were throwing signs at me, like carrying my things, complimenting me, and you hate when guys get close to me. you get protective over me, i thought you liked me."

"y/n no, no, you got it all wrong i'm sorry. i don't care about guys getting close to you, i'm just playing around." he said.

i sigh getting second hand embarrassment, "i, whatever." i said rubbing my forehead.

"i'm sorry y/n, i'm sorry for leading you on." he said trying to grab my hand but i pushed him away softly.

"please don't, don't, touch me." i told him, "i'm gonna go, i need to go study for potions." i lied before walking away fast.

"y/n!" draco yells but i just continued walking back to the common room.

i ran to up to my dormitory before slamming my door and jumping on my bed, i started crying.

i thought he liked me, i feel so embarrassed.

i continued crying and just not leaving my room at all today.

➯ 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i sat at the great hall scanning the table trying to find y/n, but i didn't find her.

i was trying to find her all day and try to talk to her but i couldn't, i sighed giving up before sitting with blaise and theo.

"what's up." blaise snickers.

"i feel like the worst person." i said crossing my arms.

"what? why what happened?" theo asks as their attention is on me.

"y/n confessed to me today, i rejected her and i can't find her all day." i explained.

"wait, bro what?" theo asks shockingly.

"what?" i ask confused.

"wait, pause, you don't like her?" blaise asks.

"uh no, what?" i asked baffled.

"the guys thought you liked her, the way you act around her." blaise explains.

"what do you mean the way i act?" i ask again.

"you smile so much when you see her, you're always around her, you always talk about her, you're always protecting her from other guys which doesn't make sense cause you said you don't like her, and always complimenting her when you get the chance." theo explains.

i thought about it, what he said was true. the feeling in my heart every time someone brings up y/n my heart skips a beat, "i-i just don't." i said before leaving the great hall and going back to the common room.

➯ 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙫

TWO WEEKS LATER, y/n and draco stopped talking after the incident happened.
draco never stopped thinking about her, neither did y/n, he always on her mind every second.
the past few days, draco has been thinking about his feelings for her but he denies that he doesn't like her, but every-time they made eye contact his heart warms up and admires her from afar.

➯ 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"dude, are you okay?" mattheo asks.

"i can't, y/n has been on my mind all fucking day. every day." i rub my head.

"are you sure you don't like her? i mean come on rethink it man." lorenzo tells me.

"yeah, i mean you've seen miserable everyday since you stopped talking to her. you always look at her, you always look at the stuff she gave you. i caught you last night." blaise spoke up, i groan embarrassingly rubbing my face.

i miss her a lot, like a lot. i miss her scent around me, i miss her hugging me, i miss her voice, i miss her presence.

it hit me finally, i do like her. my world lights up every-time y/n is around.

"oh shit, look at his face." regulus says pointing at me, "you like her don't you?" he asks.

"i do." i admit.

"finally! oh my god, merlin your so stupid in the head you know that?" blaise laughs as him and theo high five each other.

"i need to find her." i said getting up grabbing my robe off the couch putting it back on.

"i saw her walking towards the black lake." tom tells me.

"thank you." i said before running off.

˚⋆𐙚  y/n pov

i was sitting at the black lake by myself, usually me and draco would be here together but i guess not anymore.

it was peaceful and quiet, that's why i liked being here with draco so me and him can talk to each other by ourselves.

i sigh picking at the grass watching the lake before i heard loud footsteps running behind me, i quickly turn my body to find draco running towards me.

"draco?" i ask.

"y/n." he says out of breathe putting his hands on his knees before speaking again, "i like you."

my jaw dropped, "what?"

"i like you y/n, i like you so much. i hate when guys are around you, i miss your presence. i hate the affect you have on me, because you drive me crazy." he said.

"draco, i don't know what to say." i laugh softly standing up, he grabs my hand before pulling me close to him.

"i realized, i like you. god." he admires my face smiling before leaning in to kiss me, i was shocked but i smiled into the kiss before kissing him back.

he pulls away, "would you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"oh my god." i laugh, "yes!"

he smiles before picking me up and twirling me around happily.