tom riddle

˚⋆𐙚 y/n pov

"what are you doing?" tom asks me, we were in the library studying for our classes.

"uhm, i'm doing potions." i replied, he nods scooting his seat closer to me and continues to study.

i've had a crush on him since last year, i was gonna tell him but i found out he was playing with lots of girls and i was scared. because i didn't wanna become one of his victims, but recently i haven't heard anything about him with girls because he's always with me.

i admire him before speaking up, "tom."

"hm?" he replies.

"can i tell you something?" i ask.

"this better be important." he said closing his book before turning to look at me and locking eyes with me.

"it's been a while, and you know we hang out a lot do all that. over the past few months i developed feelings for you and i like you-" i said but he cuts me off turning back around, i looked at him all confused. "hello?" i ask.

"not important." he says, my heart dropped.

"what?" i ask.

"it's not important." he says.

"what do you mean? i'm confessing my feelings to you?" i ask confused and angrily.

"your feelings don't matter to me." he said, then that's when i had it.

i didn't wanna cry in front of him instead i just packed my stuff and straight up left him alone, i did not wanna talk to him ever again.

instead i just went to my friends and cried about it for hours.

➯ 𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙥𝙤𝙫

after she left i felt this feeling, i shook it off i didn't care. i never cared, i tried focusing on my work but i couldn't i just kept messing with my hair and drawing doodles on my paper. i tried focusing again but i couldn't so i just packed my stuff and left with y/n on my mind.

➯ 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙥𝙤𝙫

for the next two weeks, y/n and tom haven't talked to each other ever since the incident. he tried talking to her last week but she totally ignored him. tom has been flunking his grades lately and has been even more colder than usual. wasn't like him failing his classes, his friends were worried and concerned for their best friend.

"tom?" mattheo asks his big brother.

"hm?" tom replies coldly.

"what's happening with you? mom got a mail saying you've been flunking your classes and you haven't talked to us at all?" mattheo asks.

tom shrugs.

"is it y/n?" theo asks.

"she's nothing to me." he says.

"nothing? so you wouldn't mind if i just shit on her?" draco asks tilting his head, tom looks at him.

"lowkey, never liked her. she's obnoxious and i wonder why nobody likes her." draco laughs, blaise hits him but draco keeps going, "she's always been a bitch and a low life, of course tom wouldn't care." he said, "she's a slut."

that's when tom had enough, he jumped on draco and started throwing punches at him.

regulus breaks the two apart, draco laughs plopping on the couch.

"you admit, you like her." he wipes the blood of his nose.

"you did that just to trigger him? you weren't actually talking shit about her?" enzo asks.

"hell no, y/n is like a sister to me. i only said those things so tom can stop being a pussy." draco replies.

"why are you being like this? go tell her, we know tom we know." mattheo says.

tom sighs looking at all of them before running off to find y/n.

˚⋆𐙚  y/n pov

i was sitting at my desk in my dorm doing my homework with blair until the door swings open revealing tom out of breath.

"good god, ever know how to knock ass face?" blair asks with attitude.

"i need to talk to y/n." he said.

blair looks at me shockingly before quickly leaving the dorm closing the door behind her.

"tom?" i ask.

he comes up to me before getting on his knees and putting his head on my lap.

"i'm sorry." i hear him say, i was shocked.

"what? why?" i ask.

"for being a horrible person, i do care about you. your feelings mean everything to me, you mean everything to me." he says holding onto on my hands, my other hand goes on top of his head as i play with his hair.

"i mean everything to you?" i ask confused.

"yes, a lot. i like you so much you don't understand, you've been on my mind for the past few weeks. i'd kill for you." he said, i was shocked.

"tom.." i said.

he picks his head up before standing up, i stood up and i hug him tightly.

he hugs me back tightly playing with my hair, "i like you."

"i like you too." i smiled.

"please be my girlfriend." he says holding my hand.

"hmm.." i jokingly think, he tilts his head. "just kidding, yes." i laugh before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

GUYS IM SORRY PLEASE I KNOW IVE BEEN DEAD sm happened but im back kinda 😜