𝒓.𝒃

———

———

— Y/N POV

i quickly left the restaurant speed walking with tears falling down my face, i was sobbing at that point.

"Y/N!" i heard a familiar voice yell, i turn around and found regulus right behind me.

i turned back around continued walking, i heard his loud footsteps right behind me then he jumps right in front of me.

"woah woah, please hear me out." regulus says out of breathe grabbing my hand.

"hear you out? after i was left in the restaurant for an hour." i moved his hand away from mine aggressively.

"i know and i'm so sorry, let me fix this." he sighs.

"no, these past few days you've been distant and didn't seem like you wanted to talk to me. i made this reservation for us so we can have our spark back like it used to be, now it seems like you completely lost feelings for me." i said uncontrollably sobbing.

"no no, baby no i didn't lose feelings at all. it's been tough the past few days." he explains.

"and you didn't wanna talk to me about it? or communicate at all?" i asked, "just tell me you wanted space." i sighed looking down at the ground wiping my tears.

regulus tries to grab my hand again but i move it away from him.

"y/n please.." he whispers.

"i think, i need time from this." i said wiping my tears.

"wait no, please don't break up with me please, i wouldn't know what to do without you." he panics.

"no not in a million years, i just need time then we can talk about it okay?" i ask, he nods softly.

"let me walk you back to the castle at least, it's freezing.." he suggested, i nodded and we started walking together.

it was just pure silent throughout the whole walk back to the castle, he tried to hold my hand a few times but i just didn't feel like holding his hand, i was still mad at him.

"how much space do you need?" regulus asks as we stepped inside the castle.

"maybe till tomorrow, right now i just need time." i answered.

"okay. i'm so sorry love." he apologizes, "i love you."

"it's fine." i sigh then left, it still irked me.

......

it was the next morning and i woke up to empty spot next to me, usually me and regulus slept together. but the past few days he hasn't been sleeping in my bed but his, i mess with my hair before getting up ready for the day.

i went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine before changing into my uniform, i did my makeup before doing my hair half up half down. i put on a green bow before leaving my dorm, i went down to the great hall finding my friends with the boys.

my friends and regulus friends are also friends so its like a big group, i sigh before walking over to the group being greeted by everyone.

"hey guys." i fake smiled.

"hey y/n, come i saved u a plate before the boys got into it." julia smiles giving me a plate.

"thank you." i smiled sitting next to her. i look across me, sitting regulus who was staring at me.

i eat my piece of toast listening to their conversation and joining them, i finish my plate right when the bell rang.

i got up and was about to grab my books but someone beats me to it, i look up and found regulus with my books in his hands.

"come on, we have class together either way. let me carry them." he says, i nodded before meeting him towards the end of the long table and we started walking to class together.

"can we talk about, what happened?" regulus asks.

"yeah." i nodded softly crossing my arms.

"i'm really sorry and i feel guilty for everything. i should've communicated like you said and i wanna make it up to you. we go back to the restaurant and i'll buy you anything. absolutely anything." he explains.

i smiled, "thank you for apologizing.". i grabbed his hands, "i forgive you."

"thank god, these past few days without you by my side is so miserable." he sighs in relief, "i love you."

"i love you too." i smile as he leans in for a kiss.

i just made a tiktok account, it's
about slytherin boys react. its gonna be different from this wattpad so if you wanna follow me that'll be awesomeee! i haven't posted yet but i will eventually!

@ kisses4nott