~Fifteen~

Wednesday's POV:

I don't want to go back to Nevermore, but I also don't want to sit in that waiting room until she's awake. I can't shake the thought that maybe what Bianca said is true, or maybe it's something Enid said in attempt to get them to let her go. 

"You okay?" Yoko asked, as she pulled out of the parking lot. "Wait don't answer that, that's a stupid question." she quickly said.

"Your finally using your eyes," I mumbled, while turning to look out the window. 

"Yeah, I guess I am." she answered, with a soft smile. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I know exactly what she means by 'it' I saw her face when Bianca said that. She looked almost as broken as I did. Enid's her best friend, she practically knows everything about our relationship. At first that bothered me, but I've mostly accepted it by now. 
Which leads me to believe, if Enid is pregnant Yoko would know. 

"I don't think it's true." I started, after thinking over it again.

"What, why?"

"Don't you think she would've told you, I mean she tells you everything. And on top of that why wouldn't she tell me?" I mumbled the last part.

"Maybe she doesn't know, we'll just have to wait and see. You'll know soon Wednesday." she replied, I guess she's right. But why would she go back into her heat cycle if she was? Isn't that like...impossible?
We pulled up to Nevermore, and got out of the car. We both started walking to Enid and I's dorm. 

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Yoko asked, as I started to pull out my keys.

"No, it's okay. I'll see you in class tomorrow." 

"Call me if you need anything."

"I'm not making any promises." she smiled, before walking to her dorm. I watched her for a few seconds before turning back to unlock the door to our dorm. The room looks the exact same way we left it. Enid's bed an absolute mess, and mine made perfectly. You can definitely tell which one we sleep on the most, I walk over to Enid's bed and start changing the sheets. At least when she comes back the sheets will be clean, that is if she comes back. 
Stop-
I can't think like that. She will come back, and when she does I'm going to make sure the dorm is as comfortable as I can get it.

*Ring Ring*

The metal deathtrap is ringing again, but it's not mine. It's Enid's. 
Its.... her dad? I wonder what he wants, maybe he's actually going to act like he cares about her for once.

"Hello?" 

"Wednesday?" he questioned, a bit of panic lacing his voice.

"What do you want, Sinclair?" I asked, while putting the new sheets on the bed. 

"I want to know if my daughters okay," 

"Why don't you find out for yourself, or will Ester not let you?" I asked, before sitting down on the clean bed.

"Just tell me if she's okay." 

"No, she's not okay. And you would know that if you were actually involved in her life." I said, as my voice cracked. Don't cry, don't cry.

"What happened, I thought you were supposed to protect her." is he fucking kidding me right now, He hasn't tried to protect her since she was born. I'm gonna show him my way of protection, and it's not the nice kind.

"She was shot in the chest, and if it was my choice I would be the one on my deathbed over her. So if you desire to come after me, you should get it through your little dog brain of yours. That you don't know what the fuck is going on in OUR lives right now." I answered, as the tears started to fall again.

"Oh, I'm- I'm so sorry." he muttered, he's going to be sorry when I shove my dagger up his sorry ass.

"You don't have anything better to say? That's your fucking daughter."

"When she wakes up, just please tell her that I love and miss her,"

"What about Ester, does she want to remind Enid about how much of a disappointment it is that she was shot, or does she not even know your talking to me right now?"

"Just promise me you'll tell her?"

"I don't make promises, but if I feel like it I might." at that the line went dead. I don't get why he tries anymore, he knows me nor Enid want him in our lives. He occasionally texts Enid, but she never responds. I honestly feel bad for her, and that's a lot coming from me. 
I'm most definitely not going to tell Enid about any of that when she wakes up, I know I should, but she would be more upset knowing he called than not knowing. 
I should probably get to sleep now if I plan on going to work at the hell hole known as school. I honestly don't even think I'll be able to make it through the day without asking Divina at least 20 times to make sure nothing new has happened. I hate being dependent on someone else, but at this point I really don't have any choice. 

                                                             Divina~

Hey Wednesday, how yah doing?

                                                                   Hello Divina, as of right now I'm a bit despondent. How is she,                                                                          any news?

She's out of surgery, but not awake yet. 
They aren't letting anyone visit her though
 until tomorrow afternoon. They still have
some stuff to monitor.

                                                                     I guess I'll relieve you of staying there tomorrow afternoon,                                                                              you need sleep as well if you plan on continuing staying there.

Yoko said she'll stay tomorrow night,
I really wish you could stay.
I know how much you want to.

                                                                     It's fine Divina, as long as someones there with her.

Good night Wednesday.

                                                                    Mhm.