~Twelve~

Yoko's POV:

I've never seen Wednesday this ancey, I mean Enid's gone missing before. God, they really can't get a break. But, besides that. She's never acted quite like this. 

"Wednesday?" 

"Hmm," she hummed, while looking out the window at something unknown. 

"You okay?" I asked, I'm not sure if she's going to answer me truthfully, but it's worth a shot.

"Yoko, if you actually used your eyes, and that brain of yours. I think you would be able to tell that I'm not." I'm not sure if that was an insult or if she was just stating facts. 

"Do you want to uhm... talk about it?" 

"I'd rather not,"

"Come on Wens, I promise it'll help."

"I guarantee it won't,"

"Wednesday come on," before she could protest again, someone walked up to our table.

"Hey guys!" Bianca. 

"What do you want mermaid?" Wednesday asked, while going to take another sip of her quad. 

"I just saw you two and came to say hi, can I sit?" she asked, while looking down at me. Normally I would say yes, but I was just about to get Wednesday to talk. And something seems a bit off about Bianca right now. She's normally not this cheery, and she most definitely wouldn't come to 'just say hi'.
I guess she can sit down, but just for a bit. I still want to hear what Wednesday was going to say.

"Uhm, sure." I mumbled, while scooting closer to the wall.

"Wheres Enid?" she asked, once she sat down. 

"That's exactly what we're trying to find out, mermaid." Wednesday said, as she turned to glare at Bianca. They've never had a very good relationship. They are always trying to one up each other. Most of the time it's pretty amusing, but right now I would rather just be sitting with Wednesday. 

"Oh, so she's like... Missing?" How does she not know? I mean I told Divina, and her and Divina are like best friends. I thought Divina would've told her by now. 

"No shit, sherlock." I'm trying so hard not to burst out laughing, I know Wednesday's In a shitty mood, but she's just so funny without even trying. It's kind of ironic. 

"Bianca, what exactly did you need?" I asked, as I turned to face her. Her expression faltered before she started speaking again. 

"Nothing really, why?" 

"Because Wednesday and I were in the middle of something, so if you didn't need anything. Could you please go?" I mean, at least I'm being nice. Wednesday would've straight up told her to fuck off.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know I was interrupting something." she said, before she got up. "See you guys later, I guess. I hope you find Enid." as she walked away I saw a smirk grow on her face. 
What the hell?
Once she was gone, and out of sight Wednesday started speaking.

"Bianca has something to do with it."

"W-what?"

"Did you not see how she was acting? I mean I knew you were dumb, but not that dumb."

"Yes, she was acting weird. But that doesn't mean she kidnapped Enid." I replied, trying to think of different reasons she could be acting like that.

"She had Enid's phone in her back pocket." Wednesday mumbled, as she turned back to look out of the window. 
I'm speechless, is that what Tyler meant by someone you'd never expect?

Enid's POV:

I don't know how long I've been in here, but it's felt like days. There's no widows in the room I'm in, and the lights have been off since Bianca left. I have no idea what time it is...
Bianca nor Tyler have been in here since I told her I was 'pregnant' To be honest I would rather be giving birth than be here right now. At least I would be with Wednesday. I wonder what she's doing right now, and if she told Yoko and Divina I was missing. 
Why is it always me? Not that I would wish this on Wednesday, not at all. It's just I'm always the one people come for first. It's probably because I'm less intimidating. 
I heard the door slowly creek open, as the light switched on. It took me a second to get used to the light, before I could figure out two was standing in front of me. Tyler.

"Miss me?" 

"You wish," I muttered, as I glared up at him.

"Your lucky Bianca's not letting me do what I want to do to you, if I was in charge you'd already be dead."

"Still under someone else's control, even after getting rid of your master. You still can't do what you want, What a shame." I know I'm just making him angrier and angrier, but at this point I could care less. 

"You know what!?" he yelled, before pulling the gun from his belt and taking the safety off. Well shit.
At first he aimed for my head, but then he moved his aim down to my chest. Not at my heart, but close enough to do immense damage. Maybe I should've been more careful with what I said...
He placed his finger on the trigger and let out a big breath. 

"Bye bye Enid." then it went black.