~Eight~

Smut Warning, If your not comfortable with this you can skip this chapter. I won't put anything important in this one!

Wednesday's POV:

I just got Enid, and we're practically running back to our dorm. We both knew we weren't going to make it through the last period. 

"Wendy, Key." Enid said, once we got to the door.
I grabbed the key from my bag, and flung open the door. I didn't even get a second to prepare myself before Enid pushed me down onto the bed. She crawled on top of me, and sat herself on my stomach. 

"You know, now that you're my teacher this feels a lot more scandalous than it did before." she said, as she trailed her finger up my arm. 
I shuddered, before she leaned in to place her lips on mine. Her lips slowly made their way down to my neck, and then eventually to my collar bones as well. I already know we're both not going to be at school tomorrow. 
My thighs squeeze together, as she starts marking my neck. 

Enid's POV:

I notice her thighs press together, once I start placing yet another mark on her neck. So I start to push my thigh in between her legs, she shudders once more before letting out a small moan. She opens her mouth like shes about to say something right as I go to press my knee against her crotch, 

"Ah....Fuck....E-enid," she stutters out.

"Does that feel good darling?" I ask, before pressing my knee up against her again. 

"M-mhm.." she hums, while biting her bottom lip. God she's so hot. This time when my knee reaches her sensitive area, I slowly start to move it. As I pull of her shirt, and unclasp her bra. 
She lets out a loud moan, before I smack my hand over her mouth. 

"Shhh, quiet love, we don't want anyone hearing you now do we?" I asked, as she shook her head. "Good girl~" her cheeks flushed red, I know praise drives her crazy. 

"Please, just fuck me already." she whimpers, as I tower over her. 

"Desperate are we?" she whined, as she squirmed underneath me. I giggled before scooting down on the bed to place kisses on her thighs, slowly getting closer and closer to her black lace underwear. I pulled back to remove her underwear before noticing her hair was still in braids. 

"Love?" She hummed in response, still laying with her eyes closed. "Can I undo your hair?" she looks up at me, confused, before slowly sitting up and turning around. I pulled the hair tie from each of the braids, before slowly starting to undo each braid. Her hair is so soft, I wish mine felt like this. 
Once her hair was completely out I pushed it to one side, and placed a kiss on her neck. She seemed a lot less tense now, maybe she's feeling normal again. Which we can't let happen, so I slowly moved my hand down to Wednesday's stomach and into her underwear. I felt her squirm a bit, making me smirk. She's the true bottom, and we all know it. 
I pushed my hand lower, as I found her entrance. I pushed my middle and my ring finger into her, I was expecting her to at least make a sound, but I noticed her biting her bottom lip, trying to stifle any noise that may come out.
"Come on darling, I want to hear your pretty little noises." 

"N-no," I started to speed up the movement of my fingers, causing her to let out a shaky breath. "Shit... please don't stop," she mumbled, as her head fell back on my shoulder. I pulled my fingers out, earning myself a groan of displeasure, before I leaned down between her thighs. 

"W-what are y- " She started,  before I pressed my tongue against her sensitive spot, and pushing my fingers back in at the same time. I started going faster, as she gripped onto me for dear life. 

"E-enid... s-stop....I....shit... I can't" I turned to look at her face, she had her eyes squeezed shut, as tears were slipping down her cheeks. She let out another breathtaking moan as she reached her high. Her body sunk back onto the bed, as she let out a whimper when I pulled my fingers out of her. Her breathing slowly started to go back to normal, and eyes slowly opened. I raised my fingers up to my mouth, and sucked them. She placed her arm over her mouth, as another whimper escaped. I carefully turned her over, and placed a delicate kiss on her lips. I layed down next to her, she rested her head on my chest, as she slowly started to drift off to sleep. I pulled the comforter over us, and slowly started to run my fingers down her back. 
Man, I really did a number on her... I giggled to myself before starting to fall asleep as well.