~Fourteen~

Yoko's POV:

I can't stand seeing Wednesday like this.
After she washed her hands she went to go sit in one of the waiting room chairs, she has her knees to her chest and she's slightly rocking back and forth, she hasn't said a words since I was talking to her. 
Divina said one of the nurses told her they took Enid into emergency surgery, and they don't know when she'll be out. So now I'm not only upset about my best friend that could possibly die in the next 24 hours, I'm also upset about my best friend that could possibly lose the love of her life. 

"It's okay Yoko, I promise. She's strong, she'll get through it." Divina said, while wrapping her arms around my waist. I'm not sure if she's talking about Enid or Wednesday, but right now we need a miracle if it means they both make it out alive. 
My attention was taken off of Wednesday when I saw someone run up to the door of the waiting room. Bianca, I want to fucking kill her. 

"I'm so sorry, please I never meant for anything to happen to her." she begged as she stood between me and Wednesday. Wednesday was the first to reply, surprisingly. 

"Clearly you did if you took her, what really were you planning Bianca. To kill her, then sit back and watch me suffer?" she asked, as she took a few steps closer to Bianca. Now messing with the knife in her back pocket. 

"No I promise, that was what Tyler wanted to do. I never wanted to kill her, especially not after I heard about-"

"About what Bianca?" I asked, I'm over her. I really wish Wednesday would slit her throat right about now. I know Divina would be heartbroken, but at least Bianca would get what she deserves. 

"About the baby," the what? I slowly turned to look at Wednesday, but she looks just as shocked as me. Enid's...pregnant? Wednesday looked like she was about to break down again, and I don't know if I can be there for her again this time because I'm about to do the same thing. 

"Oh my God, you didn't know? I-i,"

"Bianca, just go." Divina said, as she held me up from falling to my knees. I'm spiraling, if Enid survives which is a very small chance. What are the chances their child does too? I know a few months ago they tried doing IVF, but Wednesday said it didn't work. Maybe Enid just hasn't told her yet, which makes this all so much much worse.

"I'm-"

"Bianca get the fuck out!" she yelled, a few tears streaming down her cheeks now. Bianca ended up giving in and slowly walking out of the room. Once she was completely out of sight, wednesday dropped. I wanted to go over to her, but I can't.
Divina placed me in one of the chairs before walking over to Wednesday.

"Wednesday you need to get up, you have to be strong. Be strong for Enid, and for yourself. This is breaking you, Wednesday. And me nor Yoko can do anything about it, unless you get up and breathe. We want to help you, we truly do. Because we love and care for you and Enid so, so much. But Wednesday, we can't do anything if you keep shutting down like this. So I need you to tell me, is what Bianca said true? Are you two having a baby?" Divina said, calmly. Thank God she's here. 

"No, I mean I don't know. We tried, b-but I thought it didn't work. D-do you think she was just... trying to make it a surprise, or she was scared?" she said, I've never seen her cry this much.

"I don't know Wednesday, but if she is, when she gets out of this surgery and wakes up. She's going to need you more than ever. Which means no matter how upset, or how mad you are. You can not shut down like this again." Wednesday nodded her head, as she started trying to take control of her breathing. Her sobs started to die down, and now all that's left is her quiet whimpers. 

"She's going to be okay Wednesday," Divina mumbled, while pulling the smaller girl into a hug. 

"I really hope so," Wednesday replied, now finally falling silent again. I know she hasn't slept in hours, and I need to get her to go back to nevermore and change out of her bloody clothes, but it's going to be absolute hell convincing her to go back. She also needs to work. She's missed almost three days already, and if she keeps on she's going to be fired. 

"Wednesday," I spoke up from where I was sitting. 

"Hmm?"

"You need to go back to Nevermore."

"I can't Yoko," 

"Yes, you can. Divina will stay here, and if they get any news on Enid she'll call us. But you need to shower, sleep, and most of all you need to go back to work before you get fired. You and I both know that's the last thing Enid would want to happen." I said, as I got up and walked over to her. I reached out my hand, and she hesitantly took it. I was not expecting that.
I pulled her off the ground, and dropped her hand. "Come on, you know I'm right." 

"I just-"

"Wednesday we know you don't want anything to happen to her, especially when your not here. But you need to take care of yourself if you plan on taking care of her." Divina joined in, as she stood up off of the floor as well. She looked between the both of us before sighing.

"Fine,"