Decisions

The superhero group was back at their base? Headquarters?It still doesn't really have a name. They decided to have a party to celebrate the quick defeat of Silver Spoon. Everybody took a bottle of beer and started chugging it. Suitcase wasn't drunk at all,her tolerance to alcohol was so high you could actually consider it a superpower. Baseball's tolerance, on the other hand, was so weak that he passed out almost instantly, which surprised everybody else. Balloon was holding his own for a while until he decided to drink another bottle of beer. Which was a HORRIBLE idea. He immediately got drunk and made his way over to Nickel. Nickel,trying to get the passed out Baseball to a bed, was surprised when he saw Balloon walking towards him."Balloon?" Nickel asked. "Y-Yeah, Nickel?" Balloon responded. " Are you drunk?" Nickel said with a hint of worry in his voice,which was pretty unusual."What? Me? I'm p-p-perfectly fine!" Balloon stuttered. "Are you positive that you're completely normal right? no-" Nickel's sentence was cut short after drunken Balloon had kissed him. "I'm fine, Nickel!" Balloon exclaimed. Nickel stood in silence,extremely confused on the matter of Balloon kissing him. Unfortunately, he didn't have much time to think about it before the drunk Balloon did it again. Nickel,now blushing in embarrassment, said, "P-Please stop doing that." Before drunk Balloon could do anything else, he fell asleep. Nickel sighed in relief and then screamed after he realized the fact that Suitcase was RECORDING that entire time. "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Nickel screamed. "Oh,it isn't?" Suitcase teased.