Yesterday's Lie (Bijou and Elle's Side)

A/N 1: The picture above is what Dana's house would look like. I decided to split this chapter in Bijou's side and Luz's side since it could be wordy if I wrote it with both sides on the same chapter. Bijou and Luz's lines will be italicized when they are speaking through the reflections.

•°•°•○•°•°•

At the Adams's house, the family was busy clearing items that they are willing to give away. Quinton and 'Bijou' had exited the house with boxes of unused stuff from their bedrooms. This Bijou doesn't look anything similar to the real deal. In fact, her hair is completely straight with visible bangs. She was also wearing hot pink sleeveless top with small turquoise frills around the collar, navy blue shorts, and chocolate brown and hot pink boots. She also has a silver chain belt, a silver headband, and a pink bangle.

"That's the last of 'em," said Quinton as he set down the box he is carrying

He looked at his 'sister' and was confused on why her box has more stuff than his and why she changed her appearance.

"The only thing that bothers me recently is why you have changed so suddenly, sis? Did that walk in the woods do something to you?" he asked.

"Oh...uh, yes," 'Bijou' replied hesitantly as she must be hiding a secret of her own.

"Really, hon. Even giving up on your dream career as a fashion designer?" Susan asked as she exited the house. "I know you used to love drawing clothes but all this was sudden. You even put your stuff in the storeroom."

She motioned to all the stuff (posters, photos, and drawings) in 'Bijou's' box.

"I did some thinking and I thought I would try something new after all. And maybe dad was right. It was time for me to focus on a more conventional career."

"Wow, that walk really changed you," Quinton said, unsure of her reason.

Suddenly, they heard a horn honking and what stood in front of them was a black sedan. Who stepped out of the car was none other than Florian Adams, Susan's husband and Bijou and Quinton's brother. He is the tallest person in the house, taller than Susan herself. He has slicked back brown hair and blue eyes. He was also wearing a business suit, consisting of a grey coat and slacks, a white dress shirt, a blue tie, and dress shoes.

"Hey, Adams house," he greeted as he put down his briefcase.

"Dad!" 'Bijou' and Quinton exclaimed with glee as they hugged their dad.

"Welcome back, honey," Susan greeted her husband.

"It's great to be back," Florian replied as he inhaled and exhaled deeply.

Axel barked happily as he ran over to him.

"Hi, Axel. It's been a while, boy," Florian greeted the dog as the latter panted happily at seeing him again.