(Walker Scobell) soccer

Beginne am Anfang

we continue talking linking arms and walking over to our families who were talking too.

"wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." violet says and grabs my arm to stop me from walking.

"what, what, what, what, what?" i mock turning around to face her.

"walker and his friends are still here." violet says grabbing my shoulders.

"what?" i say and look over my shoulder to see walker and his friends talking and looking over at us.

"they're looking at you." violet says and shakes my shoulders.

"they're looking at us." i say trying not to fall down at how hard she was shaking me.

"no! they're looking at you." violet says and keeps shaking me in excitement. "walker totally likes you."

"will you stop?" i say and smack her arms to make her stop shaking me.

"sorry." she says sheepishly and moves her arms back to her sides.

"and walker doesn't like me." i say. "can we just go get ice cream or something? i'm starving."

"yes!" violet says and wraps her arm around my shoulder. "we should get ice cream and then have a sleepover and do a movie night and have a bunch of snacks and talk about boys and stalk random social media profiles and-!"

"violet." i say and she looks at me with an innocent smile. "you're rambling again."

"sorry." she says.

we both walk over to our parents and violet begs for me to spend the night while i laugh at her when she gets on her knees and puts her hands together.

"violet, please get off the ground." violets mom, mary, says tiredly.

"you know you don't have beg, sweetie." my mom says. "y/n can sleepover with you guys anytime."

"yes!" violet cheers jumping off the ground and tackling me.

"violet, stop tackling me whenever you get excited." i mumble after falling to the ground. "and get off of me please."

"sorry." she says through giggles and stands up.

i get up, dusting myself off when violet grabs my shoulders again.

"he's coming over here." violet squeals almost inhumanly.

"who?" i ask and she spins me around to see walker staring at us and walking over.

he smiles and waves when he sees us looking at him.

i wave back and violet pushed me towards him making me stumble.

i glare at her while she grins and walks away.

"hey, y/n." walker says putting his hands in his pockets. "you did great today."

"thanks." i say feeling myself blush.

"uhm... so i was wondering if you maybe might wanna go out sometime?" walker stammers nervously.

"oh... yeah." i say nodding in shock. "of course."

"really?" walker says with a huge smile. "can i get your number then?"

i nod and he gives me his phone.

i type in my phone number, hoping that i didn't mess it up, and then give it his phone back to him.

"y/n!" violet yells and i look over to see her jumping up and down.

"how does she still have so much energy?" walker asks.

"she's always like this." i mumble.

"y/n!" violet says running up to me and the whispers into my ear, "you should invite him and his friends to come and get ice cream with us."

"uhm... hey, walker," i say hesitantly. "do you and your friends wanna come with us to get some ice cream?"

"yeah, totally!" walker says with a huge grin. "i'll go tell them."

he walks away and violet demanded for me to tell her everything that happened and then squealed and tackled me when i did tell her everything.

and that's how me and walker started dating.