...Hmm, let's not forget that we had cameras in our foreheads.

"...Let's move first."

"Okay, then~"

"Let's go quickly..."

...We had to consider the shortest distance.

"By the way, Moondae, where do you think the 'suspicious sign' is?"

"..."

It was also a problem.

In this 'Invitation to the Haunted House', each group had a mission to carry out, which was to find a 'suspicious sign' and take a picture. We had to get at least one!

"They said they'd give us a gift if we find a lot of them and take a lot of pictures! Let's explore and challenge ourselves!"

"...Sounds great!"

Even Cha Eugene started acting recklessly, perhaps he was hooked on by keywords gift and explore.

There was no solution.

"... Then, let's go through the hallway first and enter the smallest door."

The staff had to be waiting in the largest and most prominent room...!

"You usually hide things in that kind of place. Let's search through things that don't stand out first."

"Wow, that's a great idea~ So, the person who provides the idea will take the lead, right?"

"..."

I really wanted to quit.

However, the front side was better than the back side, so I stood in front of them, feeling like choosing the lesser evil.

"Alright."

"Wow~ That's so cool! I'm scared, so I'll go to the back~"

Still, he didn't want to shake hands with Cha Eugene at the back, but Keun Sejin still went to the back on his own. He showed a firm determination to get a good amount of reaction.

"Okay then, let's go!"

"Let's go!"

"..."

I slowly walked down the hallway. The musty smell of mold stung my nose inside the dark wooden building.

"Moondae! Blood!"

"...!!"

I almost cursed. I just turned my head, gritted my teeth, and then answered.

"Stop shouting...!"

Keun Sejin put on an apologetic expression.

"Okay, I'm sorriiieh?!"

"Aaaaah!!"

"...?!"

...I turned my head forward.

A woman was there. She was wearing an employee's outfit that could only be worn in a movie that was set 50 years ago.

But she didn't have feet.

And she didn't have eyes.

There was only blood.

"Gyaaah!!!"

"Huaaaah!! Run!"

...As I ran into the next room with these screaming guys, I realized that this group was already doomed.

* * *

"..."

When I came out, the sun was setting.

It meant it had taken an hour to get out of that crazy haunted house.