Chapter 8

Wednesday arrives and Altalune announces that she's giving sweets and candies to the class. She gives most girls and boys a generic snack, and to the group she hugged yesterday, pretended to run out of snacks and give them each 1 unique snack instead. That way, if her soulmate thought about her, she wouldn't need to keep breaking it down into one group. Problem was, she had genuinely run out of snacks when she handed her arm out to Apollo. "Must be karma, jerk." Altalune quickly stated, before turning around and watching him tease her. "Oh Lunes, you know karma's on my side!" He quickly grinned before grabbing someone else's snack and eating it while staring and grinning. She was enraged, but decided it was the best time to check up on her soulmate. 'This candy tastes good. Honestly wish it was actually from her, and that I didnt steal this from someone.' Altalune immediately stopped reading her soulmates mind. "It can't be." Altalune mutted out loud to herself, as Apollo walked up to her. "Can't be what? Too speechless at someone?" Apollo smirked. She just looked at him as she started stuttering in front of him. "N-No! I'm fine." Altalune quickly stated, trying not to show that she knew she was his soulmate. It should've been obvious to her, cause his hair was dyed. "You know, I wanted to say something." Apollo said as he grabbed Altalune's hand. She quickly jerked her hand away from him, still pretending not to notice. "Don't touch my hand, and what is it?" She said with a sort of frown on her face. "I was hoping to be friends, but we can't be friends with the way your acting right now" He jokingly stated. However, he was only half joking. "Ugh, fine, lets be friends" As she sarcastically smiled. She couldn't change the way she viewed him just cause he was her soulmate.