Chapter 3

So, Monday came. Altalune got up and got to school early. Oddly enough, her parents weren't arguing that day. As she sat on her seat, she noticed Apollo in the front. His appearance was different. Instead of having dirty blonde hair, his hair was now brown. He was still, however, annoying. All he did was dye his hair. "Hey Lunes, how you doing?" Apollo greeted Altalune 'poLitELy'. "I am doing fine, thanks. As much as you want to make fun of my dyed hair, may I point out yours?" Altalune replied, in a monotone voice. "Oh chillax Lune!! I was actually going to ask if you wanted to join us." Intrigued, she agreed. As she was eating with Apollo and his friends. After they ate, she thanked them for the meal. As she was leaving, someone threw a bucket of water at her. Surprise surprise, it was Apollo and his friends. "JERK MOVE APOLLO!-" she got cut off by Apollo's words. "Really? You think I would actually invite a nerd?? It'd ruin my reputation here." Altalune got up and left. "For a second there, I thought you were trying to change. Since I have got here, you've done nothing but make me miserable here!" Apollo just looked at her in confusion. "Oh come on you big crybaby! Those were all jokes, you cant take one?" Altalune looked at him in spite. "First day of school. You put slime on my hair. I had to get a horrible haircut and you made fun of me for it! Then, the next week, you put hot sauce on my food. I'm deathly allergic and almost died. All I did was get high grades, and participate in multiple extracurriculars. Why would you act like this towards me??" She stormed out and ran away from the cafeteria. Her clothes, hair, and bag were soaking wet. Altalune was completely oblivious of Apollo's jealousy. She dried her hair and ran to class.

She was unbeknownst to the eyes staring at her.