chapter 94 familar

Magsimula sa umpisa

"We are here!", blue said, picking up steven one again as pearl opened the doors with a button shaped like the era 1 diamond symbol, there stood a giant diamond shaped, pool in the floor, the old diamond symbol was also on the floor of the pool, "this place must be old", Steven thought to himself, looking around, he saw another one of those statues, this one definitely blinked at him, it scared him. As soon as blue took her fist steps inside the room, the pool started to fill with water, when it was full, she put steven down, took all her clothes off and jumped into the pool, creating a giant splash and soaking her pearl, as soon as she got in her entire body started to sweat heavily.

"Come on, steven! Get in! It's very nice in here!", blue called to her son, "Alright, wait a minute!", he called back, trying to gesture to pearl to look away while he undressed, putting all his clothes in a small pile so he wouldn't lose them and trying to put them in a safe place that would stop them getting wet.

As he took some steps forward to the pool he could see his gem in the reflection,he used to be very self conscious of it but now he felt proud of it, he felt like a true diamond, "here I come! Cannon ball!", Steven yelled, jumping into the pool, making a small, slightly disappointing splash, as his head came above the water he could see his mother laughing at him and his body covered in bright blue glowing sweat, "woah", he said to himself, "I guess I do have that power!".

"So is this where you spend your time on homeworld?" Steven asked, swimming towards her, blue laid her head back in the water and closed her eyes, "I haven't been here in a while, back before pink...you know, we used to all come here, me, yellow, white and pink, she'd play games with us, she'd go to the very bottom and sing for us and we'd guess the Song", blue smiled as she reminisced, when steven closed his eyes he could see those memories for only a second, he could feel how happy they all where, it almost hurt to see those memories, knowing how the diamonds would change. "After she left us, everyone, besides me, stopped coming here, I spent all my time here, alone, mourning for someone who wasn't even dead.", blue's smiled faded, she went silent and began to cry, making steven cry with her powers, it was not much and it didn't bother him but blue was horrified to see her powers effecting him and tried to make them stop, only for her to become more and more upset with herself and making her power become stronger.

"I'm so sorry, I hate my powers", blue said, looking to her pearl who was also crying now, "it ruins everything, white says I was supposed to feel a special type of empathy, but somehow it's manifested into people having empathy for me", steven swam to her and sat on her giant knees, "don't apologise for this!", he told her, "Of course you're upset! You spent so long thinking pink was dead, and it was all a lie! You're taking it much better than most people would!", blue looked away and sighed, "I don't think most people would react worse than I did, I turned into a monster...", blue mumbled, only for both her and steven to be startled by yellow loudly walking into the chamber, "blue? You wanted me to join you and steven?", she asked, taking off her gloves, revealing her scarred hands underneath.

Yellows entire body was covered in scars, it was the first thing steven noticed, her hands looked burned, her finger tips where nearly black and long scratch marks where all over her back and legs, it looked like she'd spent her entire life fighting giant wild animals. Yellow sat next to blue and laid back, still keeping her helmet on and looking slightly ridiculous, "I haven't been here in a while, I forgot how relaxing it is", she said, stretching and trying to put her arm over blue who awkwardly dodged her.

Blue took out a comb with a cute face and a gem for a nose, it was behind her sitting in a jar with other similar items, as she used the comb it started to sing to her, "you'll never be lonely, as long as you are combing" it sung, it sounded just like blue diamond and it scared steven. "You're still making those things?", yellow scoffed, blue stopped and put the comb back, it smiled at steven, "What's wrong with comby!?", she exclaimed, her voice slighly cracking. She lightly nudged yellow away from comby, "And at least I'm not wearing a stupid helmet in the extraction chamber! You're so obsessed with making gems yet keep this thing on. It's probably holding so much sweat from your fat head!", she started to try and pull off yellow's helmet, Steven flew to the other side of the pool and just watched in horror, fearing they'd start fighting and destroy something, he looked back at pearl, wondering if maybe she knew what to do. "they do this a lot, maybe its great yellow and her don't go here together anymore", pearl said, watching yellow desperately try to keep her helmet on as blue pulled with all her power, comby was also watching, still smiling.

Blue was finally able to pull the helmet off. Yellow pushed her away just as blue grabbed it, and she fell back into the pool, still holding the helmet. Yellow's hair was slightly darker and shaped exactly like her helmet underneath, just not as spiky. She tried to cover her hair and blushed from embarrassment, "You didn't see this!", she yelled to steven and Pearl, who just laughed to each other, "It's ok, Aunt Yellow! You look ok without it!", steven called back to her.

Blue emerged from the water and slammed the helmet down on the ground like it was some sort of trophy. "Finally! You took the damn thing off! I was sick of you trying to be like white diamond with it!", she told yellow, smirking at steven, yellow snarled at her, she was mad that blue had embarrassed her so much in front of steven. "Blue, this was not funny!", yellow said, jumping out the pool and snatching the helmet back, "I'm a very busy diamond, unlike you, I don't have time for such things!", she put her helmet back on, regenerated her clothes in an instant, and stormed out, not looking back. "Ugh I hate it when she tries to be all serious", blue huffed, taking comby out again and returning to combing her hair while it sung to her, "well at least I got to see her hair", Steven said, looking at his sweat covered hands, "and help make some gems".