Her Life was A living hell 🥺✨️

AT NIGHT

Shubman came out of Bathroom after taking a bath, He dried his hairs With Towel and Threw himself on bed but before closing his eyes he said

Shubman - Please kanha ji aaj koi ajeeb Sapna nahi Aana chaiye!!

(Please Kanha ji, I should not have any strange dreams today)

Saying this he finally drifted off to Sleep.
.
.
.
.

A guy crawled towards a girl , who was lying down lifelessly on the floor covered with blood taking her last breathe , Before thier Hand's Could touch each other , A man tightly gripped her hairs and Cut her neck!!

?? - AAHHH!!

?? - RAJKUMARI!!!

.
.
.
.

Shubman - Huhhhh!! Areee yrrr!! Again those weird dreams.

He came out of his Room and went up towards the terrace but as he was taking steps near the terrace He could hear weeping sounds!! As he reached At the door,  He saw Her!! He saw Y/n crying , Tears were continuously flowing from her Eyes,  He couldn't stop himself and Ran towards her and Backhugged her. First she flinch thinking who it might be but when she heard his Voice,  She Calmed down.

Shubman - Sshhh!! It's me!!

He whispered slowly making her calm down,  He turned her and saw her Eyes which were red and puffy because of crying!! He Wiped her tears and made Her sit on the swing and he himself sat infront of her on ground and held her hands.

Shubman - What happened why are you crying??

Y/n - Nothing!!

Shubman - Y/n You can trust me.

Y/n again started crying and this time she hugged him and cried , Shubman didn't said anything and let her cry on his Chest!! After 5 min she finally stopped and looked at him. He slowly caressed her cheeks and asked

Shubman - Now tell me!! What happened??

Y/n - Meera is getting married and I will be left alone again!!

Shubman - No y/n , You will not be left alone , you have your family na then how can you be left alone

Y/n - I don't have anyone except meera, She is Everything for me!! My mother died while giving birth to me and Bua ji told me that my Father left me alone in the hospital as he wanted a boy but I was a girl!!

Shubman - Where is he now??

Y/n - I Don't know!!

Shubman - But You have your bua ji na!!

A tear left her eye thinking about her past  which was not less than a hell for her!!

Y/n - No one loves me!! You know My fufa ji loved me but few years back he also died in a Car Accident, He loved me like her own daughter but left me , now meera will also leave Me!!

Shubman - Your bua ji??

Y/n - She never loved me and meera, She always treated me like a trash!! And sent Meera to hostel. 

Shubman - But Meera is her own daughter na!!

Y/n - Noo, Meera is her step Daughter. I  lived with bua and Kirti till the age of 18 years and Meera was sent to Hostel at age of 10. Bua treated me nicely till the Age of 10 years. My life changed completely After fufa ji death. when I  turned 11,  She Started  treating Me  like thier Maid!! I  was given both Physical as Well as mental pain!! They Forced Me  To Do all the house Chores , Always Fed me With thier Leftovers and Keep Blaming Me For Everything for no reason!! Meera knew that her Mother never liked her not even Me  but was not Aware of them giving Me  this much Physical as well as Mental pain!! She returned from hostel at the age of 20 after completing her Studies from Lucknow And One day

Past scenes

Meera was very excited to meet y/n after 7 years!! She excitedly went inside and what she saw broke her completely.

Y/n - Please Bua ji!! Sorry....Ahh.... It broke...Ahh....By mistakenly.....Ahh....

The 18 year old Maiden was getting beaten with a leather belt!! Her Fragile Body was Completely filled with bruises and blue marks. She was A Crying Mess!! Her Screams could only be heard.

Suman - You Slut!!! You should have taken care of it while cleaning it!! You know how much expensive it was!!

Meera - WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE!!

Suman - Meera!!

Y/n looked towards her with Red eyes!!
Meera Hurriedly Went towards her hugged her.

Meera - Y/n Mera bachaa!!

Y/n - Meeru!!

She whispered slowly in her ears. Meera broke the Hug and Looked towards Suman who was standing there with Anger and went towards her , She took that belt from her Hand's and Threw it towards Kirti's direction!!

Meera - HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY Y/N!!

Suman stayed silent. Before Meera could say anything She heard a thud Sound and turned towards y/n's direction who was passed out!!

She took y/n to her room and changed her clothes and called the Doctor!! Doctor treated her wounds and gave some medicines. Meera packed her everything and decided to leave for Lucknow today only with y/n.

Past scenes end.

Shubman eyes were watery listening to her past but he managed not to break infront of her!! Y/n eyes were heavy because of crying,  So she asked him

Y/n - If You don't mind Shubman ji!! For sometime can I just lay my head on your lap.

Without saying anything he made her head lay on his lap And caressed her hair with full love!! Y/n heart burden was lighten now!! She felt So much peace inside her heart after telling him everything about her Past!! Within no time she slept!!

And Finally Shubman let out his Tears , But Wiped them immediately

Shubman - Y/n My Love!! You have suffered a lot in your Past and Now this Shubman gill promise You that I  will not let you Suffer Now or in future!! I Love You A lot Meri Jaan ❤️✨️!!

TO BE CONTINUED ~

___________________________________________

I hope you Guys Liked this Chapter.

Please Do Tell your Opinions about this Story in the Comment Section and Vote Bhi Kar Dena yrr!! 😚

Lot's of Love from Your Pyaari si Author ❤️✨️✋🏻
- Pakhi 🐥🌷

Byeeeee 🦋 🧿 ✨️