Isheera Marriage!!! ❤️✨️

Here y/n , meera , Shubman And Ishan are preparing for Holi , because Holi is tomorrow , Shahneel is helping Mrs. Gill in kitchen as Sweets and Snacks are also to be made.

Meera - Ishan fill the pool fast!!

Ishan - Aree I'm doing na wait. Vaise Hamari Shaadi kabhi hogi??

(Areee I'm doing na wait!! By the Way when will we get married??)

Meera - Badi Jaldi hai tumhe Shaadi ki

( You are so eager to get Married.)

Ishan - I have an Idea!! What About if we get Married along with Shahneel Di.

Meera Stopped her work and looked at him with  "Are you Serious" Look. Before she could say anything they heard Mr. Gill Voice.

Mr.Gill - Nice Idea Ishu.

They turned Around and Saw Mr. And Mrs. Gill along with Shahneel Standing there And Looking at them with teasing looks.

Shahneel - You are so Bad Ishu , You found a Bhabhi for me and Didn't even told me. How bad of You!!

Ishan - Didi Yrrr!! Why are you also Behaving like Shubman.

Mrs.Gill - Why don't you both get Married Along With Shahneel and Anurag.

Meera - But--

Ishan - Don't you wanna Marry Me!!

Meera - Noo!! I Want to Marry You.

Shahneel - It will be Fun!!

Mr. Gill - Vaise bhi Ishan's Parents are Coming Tomorrow, we will also talk about you Both Getting Married.

Mrs.Gill - Along with my daughter My son will also get Married!!

Ishan and Meera Smiled shyly and Mrs. Gill hugged Meera , Patting her Hairs.

Shahneel - I'm going to tell this News to Y/n and Shubman.

She excitedly ran from there but little did she know what was happening between our Shubman and y/n 🤭🌚

Meanwhile our yn And Shubman are doing decorations at Other Side.

Y/n - Areee Shubman Ji Aise nahi Latakane  Phool.

(Aree Shubman ji!! The Flowers are not to be hanged like this.)

Shubman was climed up on the ladder , y/n was holding it firmly.

Shubman - Aree toh tum hi laga do yaha aake.

( So you come and hang them)

He came down from ladders and Y/n climed up and instructed him to hold it firmly. And Yeah today she Was NOT wearing a saree instead She was Wearing A Olive Green Hoodie paired with Black Flared Pants.

( har baar saare hi thodi pehnegi Hamari Y/n 💀😂)

Y/n - Please Pass Those Pink Flowers From there.

Shubman went to pick up those Flowers and yeah he left the Ladders 🤦🏻‍♀️ Without Realising , She lost her Balance and was about to Fall But yeah he Noticed it And Catch her like he Catches Ball when he is in Ground, Fielding 😂. Y/n's eyes were close tightly,  Was ready to feel her Butt on floor , After few seconds she realized that she was not on floor but in Someone's Arms. She opened her eyes and saw Shubman staring at her.

They Both kept staring at each other or You can say they went into their Delulu World 😏. Shahneel was Coming there running, As soon As she came there she stopped on her track when she saw both of their Position. As she said Something they both finally came out from their Delulu World and Shubman Puts Her Down.

Shahneel - Sorry to disturb you Guys!! But needed To tell you A Good News.

Shubman - What happened??

Shahneel - Ishan and Meera are getting Married!!

Y/n - WHATTTT!!

Shahneel - Yeahhh!! They will get married along with me and Anurag!!!!

Shubman - Did they talked to their parents??

Shahneel - Mumma papa will talk to Ishan's Parents tomorrow as they are coming.

Shubman - What about Meera??

Shahneel - Shit!! due to excitement I forgot to Ask her about her family.

Meera - My Family is Already here!!

Shahneel - Huh??

Yes!! Meera and Ishan also came there.

Meera - Y/n , She is My Family!! I don't have anyone else rather than her.

All looked towards her direction and this girl is still standing there but wait with some tears,  But Why?? Meera ran towards her side and  immediately hugged her , She also hugged her Back!!

Y/n - You need to call them here Meera!!

She whispered slowly in her ears still hugging.

Meera - Noo y/n, I don't know them only You are my Family!!

Y/n - But--

Meera - Shhh!! Shut up.

They finally broke their hug and Both Wiped eachother tears.

Meera - So Mr. Kishan , if you want to marry Meera Yadav  you need to ask my Mother .

Ishan - So Miss. Meera Yadav ki Santoor Mummy , Can I Marry your Daughter??

All Laughed at his Words and eagerly waiting for Santoor Mumm- Uhh... I mean Y/n's Answer.

Y/n - Let Me Think If you are really Capable for My Daughter

Ishan - OK think!!

She pretended for 2 minutes like she is really thinking Something . Aishh!! This Girl 🤦🏻‍♀️ .

Y/n - I'm okk with you Marrying My Sister but You Need To Ask my Bua Ji!!

Meera - Y/N!!! Have you lost it?? Are you Insane?? I already told you that I don't know them , Then Why do you keep talking about those people Huh??

Y/n - Shut Up Meera!! They are your Parents And Most important they have Done Wrong to me Not to you!! And it's my Final Decision that they will come Here For Your marriage tomorrow.

Meera - FINE!! Do what you want!!

Meera angrily left from there and Y/n asked Ishan to go behind  her and Requested Shahneel and Shubman not to tell anyone what happened here just now!!

TO BE CONTINUED ~

___________________________________________

I don't know what I have Written but will Surely try to Write nicely 🥲🤌🏻 English ki toh Maa Behn Ho rakhi haii 💀😭 lekin you need to Coperate with me that's all for today meet you in the Next Chapter

Byeeee~ 🦋🧿✨️