Girlfriend?? ✨️

Y/n - So, When is the Marriage??

Mrs.Gill - Marriage date is not decided till now but Engagement is in 2 Weeks.

Y/n - Ooh!! OK. Well , Are You Groom??
(Said Pointing towards Shubman)

Shahneel - Noo!! He is My Brother , Shubman Gill.

Y/n - I'm so Sorry Sir. (Awkward laugh)

All Laughed while She felt So Embarrassed.

Anurag - I'm the Groom , By the way Y/n don't you know him (Said pointing towards Shubman).

Y/n - Umm , Noo 😅

Komolika - What The Heck !! You Don't know him.

Shubman - It's Completely Fine. it's not necessary that everyone knows me.

She Just nodded , And Started them to show some designs for engagement Ceremony. Shahneel rejected almost 6 Designs But Her Eyes Caught A Design and asked Y/n to final this one.

Y/n - OK!! So I will Final this one And will start Preparations For Engagement Ma--

Shahneel - First of all , STOP Calling me Mam , I feel so old 😫.

Y/n - But You are older than me , How can I call you by your name.

Shahneel - How old are You , Y/n ??

Y/n - I'm 22 years old.

Mrs. Malhotra - What Really?? (She was shocked to hear her age).

Y/n - Do I look Older than my age??

Mrs.Gill - Not at all Beta!!! I thought you were 19 or 20.

She Just Chuckled on her words.

Y/n - Now I may take my leave.

She stood up for leaving but Was Stopped by Shahneel.

Shahneel - Where are you Going??

Y/n - Actually , I have my Flight At Night for Lucknow so I need to go.

Shahneel - Noo way!! You are not going anywhere till my Marriage and I don't want to hear A No.

She said in a Strict Voice.

Y/n - But Shahneel di--

Shahneel - See you even called me Di , So listen to your elder Sister.

Y/n - I promise You that I will be Back in 2 days , I need to go Lucknow as I need to prepare everything for Engagement. There is a lot of work , Which I definitely can't do from Here.

Shahneel - When is your flight??

Y/n - Tonight at 11 : 00 P.M.

Mrs. Gill - Beta atleast have dinner with us , we will be so Happy.

She lovingly Brushed Her hair , So many emotions started Building inside her, As this was the first time Someone brushed her hair so lovingly. And also a Few tears build up in her eyes which nobody noticed except Shubman. He was Little bit Confused But stayed Quiet.

Y/n - Okk.

She said Smiling so Softly which Actually melted His Heart 🌚 .

AT DINING TABLE

Mr. Gill - At Such a young Age , You are really working hard Beta.

Y/n - Thanks Uncle ji!!

Mrs.Gill - Beta , Did your mother Taught you to wear Saree?? .

Y/n - No!! Aunty Ji , I learned it by myself .

Shahneel - Y/n , I have actually seen your photos and Everytime , I see you in traditionals only? What's the reason tho??

Y/n - Actually I feel so Comfortable in traditionals and most important they represent our Culture.

Mrs.malhotra - Y/n , I want You to train my Daughter in wearing sarees.

Komolika - I don't want anyone to teach me , I can learn myself from youtube.

She said rolling her eyes on y/n , Actually she doesn't liked y/n from starting because everyone was praising her and shubman all focus was on y/n only , not even giving her a Glance. But Y/n just smiled a bit listening to her comment.

Y/n - Now I need to leave for airport as my Flight is at 11 : 00 P.M. and it's already 9.

Mrs.Gill - Okk Beta , Shub will drop you to airport.

Y/n - Why to bother him , I will book A Cab.

Shubman - No need I will drop you.

Y/n - But--

Shubman - Please.

He said straight looking in her eyes , Whole Zoo Started Dancing inside her.
A light pink tint appeared on her Cheeks.

Y/n - Okk.

After dinner , She collected her things from living area and shubman also came down After getting Ready. They All Came Out to bid her a bye.

Shahneel - Y/n Please Come Fast.

Y/n - I will be here in 2 days.

Mrs.Gill - Beta , Bring your Luggage also because you need to stay here till the Marriage.

Y/n - Sure aunty Ji, Now I will take my leave.

Shahneel - Byee!!

She hugged her and after breaking the hug Shubman asked her to get inside the Car , Shubman Was already in the Car at driving seat , She was going to sit in the back but shubman asked her to sit at the passenger Seat , She hesitantly sat and they drove off. The ride Went silent but both of them didn't liked the silence at all.

Y/n - Umm....I'm Sorry.

Shubman - For what ??

Y/n - Actually I didn't recognized you earlier.

Shubman - That's Completely fine.

Y/n - Actually I'm not interested in Cricket , Sorry again.

Shubman - But How you recognized me now??

Y/n - Actually Your Girlfriend told me.

Shubman Was Very Confused.

Shubman - Wait but I don't have a Girlfriend, Who told you that.

Y/n - Areee that Girl who was Wearing A White Colour Tank Top. I don't remember her name.

She was trying to process her name But shubman said it.

Shubman - Komolika??

Y/n - Yeahhhhh!! Komolika, She Told me

Shubman - Can you please tell me the details , What she told you about me ??

Shubman Was Feeling so angry on Komolika , He Thought when he will come back he will teach her a lesson as it's Very important for her.

Y/n - Hnn!! So she Told me......

TO BE CONTINUED ~

___________________________________________

I'm writing this Chapter on 22nd March at night and today was CSK vs RCB , And CSK DEAFEATED RCB AT CHEPAUK STADIUM 😭💖

THALA FOR REASON 🗿💛

I'm actually a titan fam but Our Mahi Bhaii has a special place in my heart 😌💗.

Edit( 24 March) - Today is
SHUBMAN VS HARDIK!!! Who are you going to support in today's match??

And also Rajasthan vs Lucknow!!!

Double dhamake !!!!! 🤧❤️

BYEEEEE~ 🦋🧿✨️