They are here!! 🥹✨️

8 SEPTEMBER , 1999 ~

Doctor - Congratulations Mr. Gill it's A baby Boy.

Mr. Gill - Thank you Doctor , How is my wife??

Doctor - She is Absolutely fine And even the Baby is healthy.

Mr. Gill - Can I meet my Wife And Son ??

Doctor - We will soon Shift them in the general ward from I.C.U , Then You Can meet them.

Mr. Gill - Ooh Okk.

3 YEARS LATER ~

28 JULY , 2002 ~

Doctor - Congratulations Mr. Yadav it's A Baby Girl , But-

Mr. Yadav - WHAT ?? Please Check, it must be A Boy not A girl

Doctor - No Sir , It's A Girl And we are sorry to inform you But Your Wife is know more .

Mr. Yadav - PLEASE DOCTOR STOP JOKING AROUND , FIRST YOU SAID THAT MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A GIRL AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING THAT MY WIFE IS KNOW MORE .

Doctor - Sir , Please Behave it's a hospital , There are Many Patients here And please Take your Wife's Body And your Daughter from Here .

MEANWHILE (Somewhere in A Old Castle )

?? - The Winds Are blowing , The Sky is covered with full of Black clouds , The Nature Is Behaving the same like that day When they Both Got seprated And According to that book , they Are going to meet Again , She has Taken Birth !!
YEAHHH !!! OUR QUEEN HAS TAKEN BIRTH TO COMPLETE THEIR SAD LOVE STORY !!!!! Hey Kanha !! Don't make them seprate this time Also 🙏🏻

The person Was Shedding tears Of Happiness, and was celebrating The Arrival of Their Queen . The Nature was behaving the same Like That day when they got seprated or were Forced to be seprated.

The person Was Standing infront of A Old lady who was lying in her Room

?? - You Said it rightly Grandma , True LOVE never Loses , They both have came again After 200 years to complete Their SAD LOVE STORY.

Grandma - How do you know ??

?? - The Nature Is Behaving the same like that day .

Grandma - Does that mean ??

?? - Yeah , She has Also taken BIRTH Today .

Grandma - Now I can die peacefully

?? - Not yet Grandma You need to wait more , You need To Meet them.

Grandma - Will they Come ??

?? - Have faith in Kanha , He will Surely Do Something.

22 YEARS LATER ~

She was running , Laughing And Giggling , He was Trying to catch her , The whole place was filled with thier Laughters Suddenly She came Across A Hill And......

?? - Ahhh !!!

?? - What happened Shubman ?? Did you Dreamt something Horror??

Shubman - Umm... Noo I'm fine Ishan

Ishan - I've been calling Since 15 minutes, Come on wake up

Shubman - Why ??

Ishan - Did You forgot that we have our practice at 7 : 00 A.M.

Shubman - What time is it ??

Ishan - It's 6 : 30 , Come on wake up fast we need to reach Ground by 6 : 50