Chapter 9

Shubman was drinking coffee in the balcony and feeling the cold breeze. There was a lot of things going on in his mind. He just wanted some relief, some rest and a warm hug of Ishan. He didn't see him last night neither when he woke up and even when he went downstairs for breakfast. He knew Ishan must be somewhere around but he was going crazy. He never spent a night or day without seeing such angelic face. Ishan's pearl like eyes that shines bright at him. It was perfect! How can a boy with beard, deep voice and tattoos be more beautiful than girls?

He came out of his thoughts when someone entered in his room.

"You?" Shubman asked and flinched his jaw.
"Yeah! Came here to see if you're enjoying the-" Shubman knew what did Jugnu want to say.
"Stup up. As if you don't know. Leave now"
"Why are you-"
"I said LEAVE Jugnu!"

Jugnu sighed and left. Shubman always want to punch him whenever he sees him so it's better for him to keep that guy in a distance.

Ishan was standing in the wardrobe of couple-to-be. The dress designers just came with the dresses and put them there. Ishan was just staring at the wedding dress and sighing constantly.

"Bas bhi karo Ishu. Let's go" Rahul tried to pull Ishan.
"Shubman will look so handsome in this right?" Ishan asked. Tears streaming down from his doe eyes.
"Ishu... Don't be sad" Rahul wiped his eyes and took him outside.

"Have you met Shubman?" Rahul asked.
"I didn't. I wanted him to create a good bond with Pallavi di" Ishan answered looking down on the floor.
"He was looking for you"
"I know-"

Someone came and hugged him from behind. He was familiar to this warm embrace.

"Shubi?" He turned around.
"Where were you huh? I was looking for you since early morning!"
"Oh really? I'm sorry I didn't know"
"Liar" Rahul whispered looking up in the air.
"What?" Ishan asked.
"Nothing hehe" Rahul said and regretted later.

Shubman took him in his room. Pallavi was there as well.

"Ishan, come here. I need your help!" Pallavi whined.
"Why? What are you guys up to?" Ishan asked looking at many rings on the bed.
"Our parents have decided to do our engagement tonight! And they want us to select any ring for each other. Can you choose one for Shubman? I'm busy with my team. You know na I skipped my race today so..."
"But how could I?" Asked Ishan trying to not look at the rings. It hurts him like hell.
"Please Ishu! You call me by di and you can't help your di? Please!" She hold his hands and tapped her feets on the floor like a kid does for toys.
"Ah okay okay. I'll do it for you"
"Thanks!" She hugged him and started talking to someone on her mobile.
"Shall we?" Shubman asked.
"Of course"

After checking all the rings, Ishan finally picked one for Shubman.

*Sorry guys! Couldn't think of better one*

"Di is that okay?" Ishan asked to Pallavi who was still busy talking to her team.
"Ask Shubman. If he likes it then take it" she said paying no attention to the ring.
"Umm... How's-"
"It's beautiful, Ishan. If you picked it out for me then I've no preconceptions"