Chapter 6

"Well... I just showed him the reality" Jugnu replied with a fake smile.
"What do you mean?"
"I know that you love him and probably he loves you too but think about it. Is it possible for a man to date a man especially in countries like India? You guys will cause troubles not only for yourselves but BCCI as well. As your manager, it's my responsibility to not just show you the right path but also to your friends so they don't get you in problems" said Jugnu and sat on his chair. He was testing Shubman's patience level.
"You're selfish Jugnu. You don't care about me you care about yourself. You're not doing to protect me but to protect your own reputation. I know most of the people will not accept us but I've faith in my team, I trust them more than you. They are not just teammates but my brothers who loves me more than you! From now on, don't ever try to come closer to my Ishu!" Shubman threw all the files of Jugnu on the floor and ran outside.

Meanwhile in the hotel, others were packing their clothes as they had to leave for Punjab next day. It was going to be a simple wedding in their city. First, they decided to keep the wedding private without paparazzi but Jugnu forced Shubman's parents to let the world know that he is getting married but it was not a real reason. He just wanted Ishman shippers to know that they should stop shipping them now and indirectly it'll make a boundary between both Shubman and Ishan.

Ishan was packing his clothes in his room, tears falling from his eyes and no expression on his face at all.

"Ishan..."
Ishan looks back. Other comes closer and hugs him.
"I'm so sorry for whatever Jugnu must've said to you" Shubman says rubbing his back.
"What are you apologizing for? He told me the truth, the truth which we were running away from"
Ishan pulled himself from the Shubman's embrace.
"But... I love-"
"Stop it Shubi. I know you love me and I love you too but I can't do this. We will end up hurting ourselves or our family. Go, pack your things"
Ishan pinched his cheeks.
"So... Friends?" Shubman whispered.
"Best friends"

There was an awkward silence in their room. No cheesy talks as it would make both of them uncomfortable and talking seriously would be strange. Somehow they spent the night.

"I'm so excited I mean our Shubi is getting married" said Tanvi and hugged Subhman.

(Tanvi Shah is one of the Gujrat Titans insider and former tennis player)

"Obviously our boy has grown up. He is still a kid for us but see" said Kuldeep.

Others were laughing and teasing him while only some knew how sad he was deep down. They had flight in early morning and they arrived in Punjab at evening in the hotel as all the guest can't live together in Shubman's house. Shahneel ran to Shubman and hugged him from behind. Their parents just adored them from a side. Sooner, all the guest adjusted themselves in their perspective rooms.

The bride or Pallavi Shukla, along with her family was about to arrive next morning. Shubman was given a separate room for his comfort and Ishan settled himself with Tilak.

"I don't wanna step in your business but is he really happy with this?" Asked Tilak.
"Even if he isn't then will his parents listen to him. Will Jugnu listen to him?" Said Ishan apologetically.

By that time, someone knocked at the door. Tilak went to open the door and found Shubman.
"Umm... Ishu I'm going outside. I'll be back sooner" said Tilak. He patted on Shubman's shoulder.
"Take care of him for now" Tilak left after saying this with a genuine smile.

"But who was knoc- Oh you were knocking. Why are you here? Enjoy with your family" said Ishan while putting his clothes in the cupboard.
Shubman sat on the bed.
"The family who forced me to get married at such young age? You must be kidding" Shubman said with a sarcastic smile.
"It was Jugnu who brainwashed them. At least talk to your sister"
"No I wanna be with you"
"But-"
Before Ishan could say something Shubman pulled him into a kiss. Ishan still didn't know what to do. After some time, Ishan kissed him back. No rush, only love and concern in that kiss. Shubman hugged him tightly after the kiss.

"You'll never leave me right?" Shubman asked.
"Never"

Abhishek and Mayank were staying in the room next door. They were done with the sudden change in the Shubman and Ishan's behaviour.

"You know what Abhi we'll have to do something. We still have 2 weeks before the wedding" said Mayank.
"Yeah but we can't do all this alone right"
"Who said that we are alone? We have Rohit bhai, Virat bhai and others who love them and know that they love each other. We just need to communicate privately without Shubman and Ishu"
"Then go and convince them"
"You don't trust me? Wait and watch how I'll ruin this wedding"

Mayank shouted at him and walked outside to find others. He was passing by the corridor when he bumped on Jugnu.
"Hey Mayank. What are you doing here?"
"Where's Virat bhai and Rohit bhai?"
"Before that shall we talk for a minute. Just a minute" Jugnu asked with a smile which was his main trap.
"No I'm in hurry I-"
"Please Mayu it's important"
"You've hurt my boys already. Don't try to do the same again!" Mayank pulled him by collars but left him sooner.
"Calm down brother. I never hurt anyone. It's the truth. The truth your coward friends are not accept-" Mayank slapped him before he could speak more.
"You're coward not them. Get off their back. You'll never win. Never ever"
"Let's see who's going to win. BCCI will never accept gays in their team"
"They'll take actions only when they'll know about it but humlog to nahi batane wale. I'm pretty sure tum jaroor bataoge. Shame on you Jugnu" Mayank pushed him and moved forward. Jugnu wanted to kill him but he stopped and entered in his room.

Shubman was sitting on the floor with Ishan. His head resting on Ishan's shoulder.
"May I ask something?" Asked Shubman.
"Sure"
"What did Jugnu tell you that day in his office?"
Ishan looked at him with wide eyes.
"He just..."
"If you love me then tell me the truth"

(I need your help guys... I was thinking to add a second couple. Do you all want me to make Abhi and Mayank that second couple or someone else? Please tell me in comments)