She shivered a little when his touch came in contact with her, she lowered her eyes and he caught hold of her waist and lifted her while placing her on the countertop, her breath hitched when their bodies brushed with each other, and she blinked her eyes nervously when he made her sit on the countertop, she was trying her best to not to meet her eyes with him, the sharp muskier fragrance of his perfume filled into her nostrils, she could able to feel his hot fragrance.

His hands were still on her waist, blinking nervously she finally dared to look into his deep brown eyes, their faces were still inches apart from each other, and her eyes narrowed when she directly stared into his deep eyes, he was between her legs while she was in straddle position in front of him, her heartbeat turns abrupt when he started leaning more closer to her face, for second she forgot to breathe, when there breaths started muffling with each other, she closed her eyes tightly, she didn't budge from her position as she was still at her place, he was about to close her lips with his, but the sudden faded sounds for footsteps reached their ears, taking their attention of. Abhivanth moved back when he realized what he was going to do, Aakriti opened her eyes when she realized his absence around her. She grasped some calming breaths and kept her hand on her chest to steady her breaths, he cursed under his breath and moved away from her, awkwardness overpowered him and he didn't look at her and indulged himself in cooking.

Aakriti felt a sudden change in atmosphere that changed in the blink of a second. Did she feel bad about it? Yes, she did. He didn't even spare a glance at her which made her feel more dejected, she downcasted herself looking down at her lap. She started fidgeting her fingers, while eyes started pooling. She took some heavy breaths and tilted her head to look at him. He was cutting vegetables, only to get surprised,
Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap?”, she yelped, in irritation.

“I knew it. Mujhe pata tha, aap aise kucch karoge”, tears spilled down from her eyes.

He frowned and looked at her confusion, before he could say anything she exclaimed in annoyance,

“Maggi me carrot aur brocoli kaun dalta hai?”, she cried.

“Listen”,

“No, I won't. I want to eat normal Maggi”, she belted while crying.

“Okay. But why are you crying?”His voice came out a little authoritative and cold.

“Please, I want normal Maggi”, she sobbed while wiping her face harshly. He walked closer to her, as she started hiccuping. He took a glass of water near her mouth and she gulped some sips.

She moved her lips away from the glass, and mumbled while crying, “Please. I don't want sabzi wali Maggi”, and took one more sip.

“Okay baccha, but there is no need to cry on this”, his voice softened looking at her. She nodded and wiped her tears with the back of her palm. He realized her period's mood swings and sighed.

He moved back, while Aakriti observed him like a curious child. Finally, he was done with her cheese Maggi, he took the fork and took one spoonful of it, moving it towards her, he blew on a little to bring it to normal temperature, he fed her one bite and she took it profoundly.

“How's it?”, he asked.

“Yummy”, she replied while licking her lips, he smiled at her response. He put the  Maggi in the bowl, and again moving towards her, his one arm was enough to lift her without much hesitation he wrapped his one arm around her and with swirl motion in the air, he kept her down. Only to hear her intoxicating babish giggles. He chuckled after hearing her giggles as they both moved out.

__________________

“Bas. ho gaya mera”, she whined while pushing the plate aside.

No, You have to finish it”, he ordered strictly.