"Ok take care. Have your food on time." I said.

"Yes, mah lady." He said in a British accent making me smile.

"Take care of yourself." with that I ended the call.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said and in came Aarohi Bhabhi.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Author's POV

"So how are you and your boyfriend doing?" Aarohi asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Good." Ishika replied.

"I'm here to tell you something important." Aarohi said making the peaceful atmosphere disappear.

"I'm all ears. What is it?" Ishika asked.

"So your beloved grandmother is planning something brutal." Aarohi said.

"What?" Ishika asked.

"I don't know all of it but I heard your grandmother and your father talking. His wife and step daughter is coming and they are kind of planning his step daughter's marriage to one of our business associates to make his company more powerful. And umm... They are planning your marriage too." Aarohi said.

"Which business associate?" Ishika asked her throat was drying.

"Abhimaan maybe. They were talking to his grandmother." Aarohi said and Ishika smirked.

"Chill, that is not going to happen." Ishika said.

"What are you planning?" Aarohi asked.

"Something." Ishika replied.

"And one thing more. Tonight His family will come and maybe the topic will be your marriage." Aarohi said.

"Don't worry Bhabhi I'll handle that don't worry and about that chudail marrying him. Don't worry." Ishika said making Aarohi laugh.
(Witch)

"Chudail really?" Aarohi asked.

"She is no less than a chudail." Ishika huffed.

There was a knock on the door and Kaartik came and he looked panicked.

"Why are you always with her?" Kaartik asked Aarohi.

"She is my bestie and my favourite person in your family." Aarohi said.

"Well she is my sister and she is everyone's favourite in the family." Kaartik said.

"Stop it you too! Why did you looked so panicked when you came." Ishika asked Kaartik.

"Well it is a thing no person to be panicked about." Kaartik said.

"What is it?" Aarohi asked.

"Well." Kaartik said.

"What is it Bhai sa?" Ishika asked now getting curious.

"Well Bua is coming." Kaartik said and Ishika lost the colour of her face.

(A/n- Ishika is the only girl in the Rajvansh family. Her bua is adopted because there were no girls in the family from generations.)

"Ek aur chudail." Ishika sighed sadly.
(One more witch.)

"Aur? Dusri kon hai?" Kaartik asked.
(What do you mean by one more who is the first one?)

"Amayra is coming." Aarohi said sadly.

(A/n- Step daughter of Ishika's father.)

"By the way why are you scared about your bua?" Aarohi asked.

"You will get to know." Ishika said.

"What is so bad about her?" Aarohi asked.

"Se is horrifying last time when she came she almost got me married to her husband's niece who is really very irritating." Kaartik said while shuddering. He can't think about that sad experience.

"Moreover she does not like when women work and she does not like when women wear short clothes except when her daughter wears the short clothes." Ishika said.

"I don't like her already." Aarohi said.

Suddenly different voices were coming and yelling could be heard.

"Shaitan ka naam lo aur Shaitan haazir." Kaartik said.
(Think of devil and devil appears.)

"Let's go and see what happened to her this time." Ishika said and they all went down.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaro 🌙✨,

How are you people doing? Hope you liked the update and sorry for the late update my tests are going on.

So do you think you will like Ishika's Bua?

Don't forget to vote and comment people.

Take care my lovely people 💗✨.