Chapter 19

Author's POV

It has been 3 days since that incident and Abhimaan is still clueless about how to propose Ishika. Everything was going on well. Today was the marriage. He had to go back to Mumbai today.

He got ready in his traditional outfit of off white colour as it was the theme. The theme was peach, white or light pink.

He got down stairs and saw everyone waiting for the couples. The lights of the hall dimmed and in came our first couple Ria and Aaditya. They were looking beautiful and gave a royal kind of vibe.

Everyone looked at them with smiles they got in the mandap and sat on their positions. The lights dimmed again and a sweet song started playing in the background and our second couple Aarohi and Aayushmaan entered. They were looking genuinely happy and gave positive vibes. They say in their places too.

The priest started speaking the mantras and all this while Abhimaan's eyes were searching someone Ishika is not there. Abhimaan was about to go look for her. When someone tapped his back. When he turned to see who it was. It was Divya Singhania.

"What happened?" Abhimaan asked.

"Nothing just saw someone proposing Ishika in garden. So I thought to ask you-"

"What!" Abhimaan growled.

"Where?" He asked.

"In the garden." And that was all that took for Abhimaan to ran to garden.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

When he reached the garden the scene he saw boiled his blood. A boy was kneeling in front of Ishika and Ishika's friends were surrounding them and looked bored. As if it's something that is too common.

Abhimaan barged towards them and held the boy by his collar and started punching him. Ishika's friends quickly went there and tried to separate him but they knew about his reputation and were scared of his anger. They finally separated Abhimaan from that boy and the servants took that boy. Everyone was scared of Abhimaan right now as he looked deadly. Of course he is deadly he is known as the Beast in business. Ishika saw it and told everyone to go from there and leave them alone. They tried to argue but looking at them they grudgingly left.

Ishika went towards Abhimaan and hugged him. He too snaked his arms around her waist and placed his face on her neck.

"Why?" Ishika asked.

"Seeing any guy near you enrages me even if they are your friends. You are mine." Abhimaan said.

Ishika calmly listened to Abhimaan and dragged him in the venue. Abhimaan looked at her in a questioning gaze.

"I don't want miss pheras of my brothers." Ishika said and held Abhimaan's hand. This small action of her made his heart burst with happiness.

"Ok." Abhimaan said. Ishika was looking at the couples with a small smile and Abhimaan was looking at her like she is the only person present in the hall.

They filled hair partition of their brides and tied the mangalsutra around their neck.

"Soon." Abhimaan said and Ishika raised her eyebrow at him.

"Soon. We will get married too." Abhimaan said.

"For that you need to propose me first." Ishika said.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿
The function was over and the guests left. Abhimaan was also going back thinking that he can not see Ishika regularly anymore saddened him. Someone knocked on his door. When he opened it was Ishika. He gestured her to come and called his guards to take his luggage. After the guards went Ishika said,

"Mr. Abhimaan Singhania. I knew that you were stubborn but this stubborn I didn't knew that." Ishika said and Abhimaan was tongue tied at her sentence.

"I know you won't take a step soon. So I'm here." Ishika said and Abhimaan raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"So Mr. Abhimaan Singhania would you like to be my stubborn person. Will you be my boyfriend? Will you date me?" Ishika asked Abhimaan who was looking like a child who got his favourite candy after getting a scolding from his parents.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaaro 🌙✨,

Hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.

His Devotion On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara