Chapter 7

Author's POV

Ishika woke up with sun rays falling on her face. She did her morning routine and got dressed up. She dressed casual today as it was her brother's success party today.

She went down to the dining room. She will meet her Dadi and her besties today. So, she was excited.

After she sat down someone came behind her, covered her eyes and asked,

"Guess who am I?" The person asked.

"Kartik Bhai!" Ishika screamed. Behind him Aaditya Rajvansh.

She quickly hugged Kartik Rajvansh and ran towards Aaditya Rajvansh and took him in a tight hug. Almost everyone in Rajvansh family know that Aaditya Rajvansh loves his little sister the most Ishika is Aaditya's favourite.

"How are my sweet Lil sis?" Aaditya asked Ishika.

"I'm good Bhai" Ishika said.

"Oh Bhai ki chamchi, mujhe to mil le jab dekho Aaditya Bhai" Kartik Rajvansh said.
(Oh brother's favourite, atleast meet me.)

"Arre Bhai, sorry. You also tell me how are you?" Ishika asked kartik.

"I'm good." Kartik said.

Soon Ishika's grandmother came and hugged her. She asked about her well-being and they started their breakfast.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

Ishika's POV

I quickly got dressed in in white suit and let my hair down.

(Ishika's outfit)

I am going to meet my friends now. From there we will come back to the palace get ready and leave for the venue.

I came down and sat in my G-wagon, I don't like when someone else drives my car so I like to drive by myself.

As i reached our favourite cafe. I got out. I saw my friends sitting there.

"Ishi!" Adviti screamed.

I came to our table and sat down.

"Hello people. How are you? did you miss me?" I asked them.

"We are good Ishu, and yes we did miss you." Karan answered.

"Did we get the deal" vidhyut asked.

"Of course." I smirked.

"What's up Sid? Why are you so quiet today?" I asked Sid.

"Nothing yaar. I had an accident with a girl today and it was her mistake she was walking on a red signal and when I told her that it's her mistake she started shouting on me" Sid told us sulking and we all started laughing at that.

"Lagta hai meri bhabhi mil gyi." Adviti said while laughing and Sid scowled.
(Looks like you found my sister-in-law.)

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

It was evening time I got ready and got to the venue. Almost everyone came and I was as usual late or 'fasionably late'.

As I entered through the main door, I was making my way to my friends group. I bumped into someone I was about to fall. When someone caught me. When I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful black eyes ever.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿
Hello mere chaand sitaaro,

I hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote. In next chapter Ishika and Abhimaan are officially goin to meet. Yayy!!!
Take care lovely people 💗✨.