Chapter 13

Author's POV

Rajvansh palace✿

There were preparations of marriage going on in Rajvansh palace. It was evening time and our Ishika is resting in her room.

Aaditya Rajvansh is getting married to Ria Sharma and Aayushmaan Rajvansh was getting married to Aarohi Verma. Ishika already knew Aarohi as she is long time crush of none other that mr. Aayushmaan Rajvansh.

Aarohi is Ishika's very close friend whereas Ria is a very closed off person Ishika tried to engage a conversation with Ria but Ria is a person of few words she does really talk, Ishika wanted to talk about this but when she saw that how happy Aaditya is with Ria she stopped.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

The Sharma and Verma family was about to come so every single member of Rajvansh family is at the main entrance of Haveli waiting for them. A few minutes later a lot of cars stopped at the entrance of Rajvansh haveli.

The Sharma and Verma family came at the same time. Ishika met her Ria bhabhi with a polite small and asked her how she was and Ria replied in a few words with a small smile. When Ishika met everyone sh saw Aarohi pouting at her.

She went towards Aarohi when Aarohi said with a pout,
"You didn't met me first."

"I have reason for that." Ishika said with amusement.

"What?" Aarohi asked.

"I met all of them first and you at last so that I can meet you properly without any rush." When Ishika said that Aarohi launched herself on Ishika. All the families laughed at their enthusiasm whereas Aayushmaan smiled proudly said to his brothers,

"See my wife has the best relation with my sister."

"Hmm." Aaditya agreed.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

Everyone was sitting in living room of Rajvansh palace and discussing about the marriage. When Ishika came with Aarohi and said,

"We are going in my room to talk."

"Ok, take your Ria bhabhi with you." Her Aaditya Bhai sa said.

" Ji Bhai sa, aap sab bhi aa jaiye AAP yaha kya krenge." Ishika said motioning towards her brothers.
(Yes brother, you also come what will you do here.)

"Yes Bhai sa, me and Aayushmaan Bhai are going." Karthik said and he and Aayushmaan went from there.

"I am also coming." Aaditya said and went from there.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

"Let's play truth and dare." Aarohi suggested.

"Yaa, good idea." Aayushmaan said.

"Haan Bhai bhabhi ke saare ideas aap ko to achhe Lage ge hi." Karthik said mischievously while Aarohi blushed and looked down Aayushmaan smiled looking at her lovingly.

"Ok, love birds enough let's start the game." Ishika said.

Ishika got up and quickly brought a bottle. Karthik was sitting on right side of Ishika, Aarohi was on her left beside Aarohi of course Aayushmaan was sitting Aaditya was sitting on Aayushmaan's left and Ria was sitting with Aaditya on her right and Karthik on her left. They sitting while forming a circle.

"Let's start." Aarohi said and she spinned the bottle which stopped on Ishika.

"Truth or dare?" Aayushmaan asked.

"Dare." Ishika said.

"Ok, call the last person you talked to." Aarohi said with a smirk and Aayushmaan nodded.

It was 2 A.m so she was doubtful if whoever the person was pick the phone or not not thinking much she called the last person on her call list without looking.

After 2 rings the phone was picked up and a rough and worried voice came,

"Hello Sweetheart, are you ok?"

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaaro 🌙✨,

How are you people doing? Don't forget to vote. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.