Chapter 26

Author's POV

"Ok take care. Sleep on time ye apni dusri girlfriend ke sath jyada mat bethna." Ishika said.
(Don't sit with your second girlfriend that much.)

"Who?" Abhimaan asked.

"Your Laptop." Ishika said and Abhimaan just sighed.

"Ok take care. Goodbye." Ishika said and ended the call.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

It's been 2 weeks since Ishika came to Mumbai and to say that her relationship with Abhimaan is bliss wouldn't be wrong. Today Ishika's mother was coming. In Abhimaan's words 'His future Mother-in-law.'
(A/n- his words not mine.)

Ishika is in Abhimaan's company in the elevator she was standing quietly and her aura was screaming elegance and grace. The elevator stopped and Naina entered the elevator along with Kritika and Ridhima. Kritika and Ridhima brightly smiled at Ishika while Naina just scowled.

"Good afternoon, ma'a- I mean Ishika." Kritika was about say Ma'am but after looking at Ishika who was playfully staring at her she changed her sentence.

"Hello Ishika." Ridhima said and Ishika smiled at both of them.

"Hello to you too." Ishika said.

"Just a friendly advice. Sir's mood is off today. He already fired 3 employees and his floor is mess." Naina said mockingly.

"Don't worry and about his mood I'm there for him." Ishika said.

"And an advice for you too, stay away from him I am a black belt in karate." Ishika added.
(A/n - Jealousy jealousy.)

The Elevator opened and our queen got off. The floor was pin drop silent. Ishika went towards Abhimaan's cabin and knocked.

"Don't come." Abhimaan said.

"Kyu apni konsi girlfriend ke sath ho." Ishika said hi from outside without coming in.

The door was opened in a blink. Abhimaan was the one who opened the door.

"Come." Abhimaan said.

When Ishika looked in Adhiansh, Devansh and Divya sitting inside.

"Bhabhi!" The trio exclaimed in joy after seeing Ishika. They knew that she will save them from their brother's wrath.

"How are you three?" Ishika asked them while keeping her bag on the table and moved towards them.

"We are good." Divya said.

"Great but what are you three doing here?" Ishika asked.

"Gulami." Devansh mumbled.
(A/n -I don't really know the translation of this.)

"Aur vo kyu?" Ishika asked.
(And why?)

"Vo jo pichhe Hitler khade hai unse puche." Devansh mumbled silently only Ishika could hear what he said.
(Ask that Hitler standing behind you.)

"Nice nick name." Ishika laughed.

"Ok now seriously why?" Ishika continued.

"Nothing Bhabhi Adhiansh and Devash Bhai were coming so I was feeling alone so I tagged along." Divya told Ishika.

"but it was a mistake mujhe kya pta tha ki mujhe 4 ghante ke liye yaha bethna padega." Divya mumbled.
(I didn't knew that I would've had to sit here for 4 hours.)

"Did you eat your lunch?" Ishika asked the trio and they shook their head.

"Go and have your lunch." Ishika said.

Grabbing the opportunity the trio ran out. Ishika turned towards Abhimaan.

"Aaj kyu janab gussa hai." Ishika asked.
(Why are angry today?)

"Just a meeting." Abhimaan said smiling at Ishika.

"Ok." Ishika said.

"How did you get to know that I was angry?" Abhimaan asked.

"The girl you like told me." Ishika said playfully.

"You?" Abhimaan asked and Ishika just shook her head.

"Let's go we have pick Mom from Airport." Ishika said.

"Ok. Let's go." She took Abhimaan's hand in her and started walking towards the elevator.

"Use my elevator from next time." Abhimaan told Ishika who nodded in return.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaro 🌙✨,

How are you people doing? Sorry for short update. Don't forget to vote and comment. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.