XXIII. Idiot

Nekoma vs Inarizaki
3rd match : 2nd set
16 ~ 13

"The boys are playing around too much." Hideko mumbled to herself as she writes down a few things about their match.

"If this continues, I will need to pull them out." The coach said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Nekoma is clearly having an easier time receiving the powerful attacks of Inarizaki.

The ball went over the net again in Inarizaki's court, Atsumu positions himself to set for Aran, then the unexpected happened.

Bam

Yamamoto dropped to the floor with a groan, covering his nose.

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to-" Aran was cut of by Yamamoto yelling.

"Dude! What the hell!" He yelled kneeling down sputtering curse words like a river as his friends surrounds him.

"Oh my God! You're bleeding!" Inouka yelled as he points at Yamamoto on the floor.

"Blood!" Lev yelled out.

Hideko stood up and asked coach Kurosu if she can help out.

"Bring him to the clinic, Hideko. Don't worry about us." Coach Kurosu said as he calls for the boys over.

"What the hell..."
"How hard did you hit that?"
"He's being dramatic."

"Stop. If you're going to be saying anything else other than an apology. Zip it." Hideko glared at them.

"He didn't mean-" Osamu tried to explain.

"It doesn't matter if he meant it or not. The decent thing to do is apologize."

"You're overreacting cupcake." Atsumu said.

"Don't even start." She excused herself from coach Kurosu and walked towards the other side of the gym.

"Coach Nekomata, I'll bring him to the clinic. You can trust me with him." Hideko smiled towards the coach.

"I know I can. Thank you neko-chan, we appreciate the help." He grinned as he tells the team to calm down and not to worry.

"I'll help out. Come on Yamamoto, hold on." Fukunaga grabbed Yamamoto's waist and walked.

"Fukunaga-san will be back. Yamamoto-san will just rest for the rest of the matches before lunch. Keep up the good work guys!" She said to Nekoma.

"He can walk." Lev said with his arms crossed.

That should be me!

"It's best to give him all the support he can have. The faster he feels better, the faster he'll be back with the team." Hideko said as she waves goodbye to the Nekoma boys.

Yamamoto kept on cursing as he and Fukunaga near the doors.

Hideko jogged after the 2 boys, bowing to coach Kurosu as she jogged pass Inarizaki, ignoring the boys.

•••
"Tanaka is such an idiot." Noya huffed out as he stops running.

"It was unexpected. That's for sure." Asahi said as he wipes his forehead.

"Was it though?" Tsukishima said, ruffling his hair.

Uhhh. Damn it.

"Do you think Lev is already at the clinic?" Hinata asked Kageyama.

"He should be. Which means Hideko-chan is not with Inarizaki anymore." He smirked.

"If she went with him."