X. Late

The team sat down on one of the long tables, eating their dinner while talking to each other.

"Hideko-chan! Tell us about your team!"

•••
"Captain, what's got you thinking?" Futakuchi asked their captain.

"Huh?" Moniwa said, confused with the question.

"You've been staring at nothing for awhile now. What? Too tired already?" Futakuchi playfully mocked his captain.

"Do you guys want to swim?" Moniwa suddenly asked, silencing everyone on the table.

Well, that was random.

Voices of agreements were heard as Moniwa gave them a small grin.

"Team building?!" Kanji Koganegawa excitedly asked.

"We're already in a training camp Koganegawa for a month." Futakuchi said.
•••

•••
"Stop that and finish your food Atsumu." Osamu told his brother.

"I'm not even doing anything!" He defended himself.

"But you're thinking of doing something." Suna replied.

Kita sighed as he stood up from their table to get another glass of water.

He walked at the back of the cafeteria where Karasuno sat.

"Banana serve!?" Hinata asked with stars in his eyes.

"What? You were craving banana when you thought of it?" Tsukishima asked.

"What!? No, you guys! It's pretty cool if I do say so myself." Hideko said as she playfully glares at her teammates as the boys laugh at her.

"If you're all going to be like that. I am not making any of you banana bars tomorrow!"

"So, you were thinking of bananas when you made up that move." Tsukishima taunted her.

"That is not-"

"Oya. Oya. Calm down -"

"Teach me Hideko-chan!"

"I would like to see it as well Hideko-chan." Kageyama added.

Banana? Kita thought as he walked back to his teammates.

"Atsumu, aren't you hungry?"

"I am eating! What are you guys even talking about?" He said, annoyed with his friends.

"There's bananas at the counter." Kita simply said as he takes a seat and returns to eating.

Banana? What's he talking about? The boys thought.

Kita ate his dinner in silence as he continuously find himself looking over his shoulder, towards the Karasuno's team.

How odd. How interesting.
•••

"You guys sure are hungry." Yamaguchi said as look towards Asahi, Kinoshita, Narita and Ennoshita eating their second plate.

"Must be air borne" Tsukishima added.

Hideko looked towards the 4 boys thinking to herself.
They sure are hungry...

"Slow down! What are you guys doing?!" Suga asked the 4 boys and the other 4 boys who are known to eat excessively.

"Maybe if you all ate lunch, none of you are acting as if it's your last meal." Daichi said as he glares at his teammates.

"These 4 won't change. They can eat a truck load of food and still have space for dessert." Tsukishima said as he points at Noya, Ryu, Hinata and Kageyama.