III. His Sister

Hideko sat cross-legged in one of the many benches found in the training camp she's in, focused on the book she's holding.

"Why don't you talk to her?"
"What? Why does it have to be me? Why don't you do it?"
"Because it's your idea."

Hideko's attention was taken away from the book she's reading when she noticed shadows looming over her. She looked up to see 2 boys smirking down at her.

"Hello princess. What is someone like you doing here?" One of them asked.
"Reading." She said as she close her book to look at them, not forgetting to place her bookmark on the page she's at.
They both raised their eyebrows, staring at her.

"Staring is rude, boys. My name is Hideko Kagome. Your turn."

They seem to be taken aback with her response as they continue to stare silently at her.

How weird.

Hideko stood up and smiled towards the 2 unnamed boys.

"You can both have the bench. I have no problem with it." She said as she walked away to find another bench to sit on, finally noticing the large amount of boys who were present in the area.

When did they get here? Must have been a few seconds ago.

No more seats. Most of the boys were sitting on the field.

Hideko looked around without noticing the curious looks directed at her.

Her white and gold uniform from Sōzokujin Academy against her pale white skin and red hair was a sight to see.

It was only a few seconds since she stood up from the bench when she saw someone familiar from the distance.

Not one. Not two. But four.
She suddenly ran to the group who was walking and talking to each other.

"Coach!"

Surprising everyone in the area. Finally snapping the two unnamed boys from whatever they were in.

Coach?

She jumped towards the group engulfing one of them in an embrace.

"Oh my gosh. It's been so long!" She looked around the group of men as she still has her arms around the coach of Shiratorizawa Academy.

"Let go, brat." Coach Washijō said with a small smile gracing his face.

"No. Admit you missed me first." Hideko stubbornly said.

"Get her off." Coach Washijō said.

"What about me, little crow?" She turned to her left to see the coach of Aoba Johsai High.

She unhooked her arms around coach Washijō and hugged coach Irihata.

"Coach! Miss me? Miss me? Miss me?" She asked grinning as she slightly jumped in place as she hugs the man.

"Yes. Yes. Now stop. It's too early for this." He said with a grin.

She let him go and continued to speak to everyone. She introduced herself to the other coaches and advisers who doesn't know her.

As she was walking with them and talking to all of them, she failed to notice the boys staring at her dumbfounded.

•••
What the hell just happened?
Who is she?
How does she know our coaches?
Did coach seriously let her do that!?
I'd be dead if I did that.

Everyone was deep in their own thoughts as the group of coaches and advisers including her entered a building.

Interesting. They all thought as the last bus arrived.