Prologue

Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.

A girl with long red hair with a distant look walks around aimlessly in the school hallways.

Whispers. Murmurs. All the same.

Every student present making way for her, as she tries to settle the thoughts running in her head.

How is it possible for everyone to be noisy but not, at the same time?

A thought popped up in her mind, mingling with the others that has been keeping her up at night for days.

Karasuno.

Some people stare. Some people keep their heads down. Some even points their finger.

It's been a few minutes without someone running up to my personal space or bubble. If there even is one to begin with. Now all it takes is just one, one person to-

Whatever thought the red haired girl had on her mind was cut abruptly as a girl with blonde pigtails ran up in front of her.

"Hide-senpai! Here, take this! I made them myself last night! I hope they are to your liking!"

The blonde pigtail-haired girl enthusiastically exclaimed, holding a white paper bag towards the red haired girl.

There.

The red haired girl is no other than Hideko Kagome, a 16 year-old junior highschool student who is known for her academic performance and P.A. performance within her school campus. Her incredible scores garnered her the attention of everyone, if not, most people in their school vicinity.

In addition, she's one of the few students who's part of a varsity team.

Her and her 5 other friends' names are household names, everyone knows or at least have heard of them in the whole campus. May they be students, teachers, custodians, even the parents of the students.

Hideko smiled as she placed her attention towards the girl.

"Ara ara. What do we have here?"
She says as she lightly smirked towards the girl.

"I want to thank you for helping me with reviewing for the exams Hide-senpai!" The girl exclaimed loud as her hands start to shake as she continue to hold the paper bag towards the girl known as Hideko.

I did? When? I don't even remember her.

"Is that so? I'm flattered that you have thought of giving me something. Especially something you made." Hideko says and smiles as she takes hold of the paper bag.

"Thank you. But, I must admit, I don't seem to recall us having a tutoring session of any sort. Could you remind me of how it went?" Hideko added.

The blonde girl seemed to be in shock as she turned red, rivaling Hideko's hair. The blonde girl started stammering with her words but all was swept away as other girls start to call for Hideko's attention.

Hideko's arm was suddenly pulled as other girls gather around her. The blonde girl was pushed farther as the small circle suddenly became bigger as seconds pass by.

Seriously? A bit rude, don't you think?

Hideko looked around the girls surrounding her, no names popping up in her mind.

Who are these girls?

"Whoa. Whoa. Settle down girls." Hideko said with a chuckle.

Before Hideko had a chance to tell them again someone's voice rang across the hallway.

"Hideko! Where have you been?"

She looked up at the voice to see her friend, Yaeko running towards her and the group of girls she's surrounded with.

Yaeko grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the sea of girls while laughing.

"So this is where you have been, huh. You little sneak!" Yaeko wrapped her arm around Hideko's shoulder, walking as the group of girls make way for them to pass.

"By the way, Rin's pissed. We better hurry to practice."

Various reasons Hideko, Yaeko, Rin and their other 3 friends are known for. But they do have one thing in common, volleyball.

Right. I was supposed to be going to our volleyball practice. I'm the captain, how could I forget our practice?

Hideko and Yaeko made there way towards the gym's direction with girls staring at their backs, whispering and giggling among each other.

Hideko looked back towards the group of girls and smiled.
The girls squealed as Yaeko laughed out loud at their reaction.

Just another day in school.
A normal occurrence for Hideko and her friends with girls wearing the famous white and gold uniform.

I wonder what Karasuno is like. What kind of trouble awaits her as she becomes the manager of the boys' volleyball team.

Hideko's thoughts were cut short as girls spilled out from the classrooms they passsed by. Pointing and squealing among each other.

Ah, yes. The only all-girl performing art school in Japan. Welcome to Sōzokujin Academy.

_________________________________________

*Photo used ~ @teto_t3
Source: Twitter