The Beast is Back

Chapter 53.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

The girls and I, including Sarah, were walking in a hallway of the location where this fight is taking place. Since this is such a momentous occasion, Setts words not mine, there is only one place the Beast of Piltover should fight for his debut back to the underground. A massive underground arena built specifically for underground fights. Not all of them accrue here but many do, especially when the deal or the fighters are an adrenaline rush.

"Woah, never thought there'd be an underground fighting arena under the biggest venue in Piltover. We had a completely sold out our concert here. Well, above here" Akali says in awe.

"It's kinda weird, you know? Like this isn't something you're supposed to know about" Seraphine says.

"Well, you aren't. This place is for a very specific one percent Sera" Sarah says as she applied some lipstick as she walked next to me while we both walked ahead of the others.

"Have you been here April?" Ahri asks.

"Yes, many times, I went to (Y/n)'s fights with him, after I found out about them of course. He had his last fight here before he exited the underground scene" April answers "That's when he finally met his match, nearly lost too"

"Darling? Almost Losing?, sounds like someone else's pipe dream" Evelynn states.

"That's where he got that scar on his back" April tells her.

"I've been wondering how he got that" Ahri says.

"There's a reason I kept this all away from you girls. If you think what you saw at Setts party was a different me, the me you'll see down there might end up being The Beast himself" I explain to them while not even turning to look at them.

"(Y/n) may be an undefeated fighter down here, but he's not the only one. There will always be be someone better" Sarah says while glancing back at them.

"Is that why you always work out even though you're so strong already?" Akali asks me.

"Yes and no, I didn't think I'd be back here when I became your bodyguard, but I also didn't know what I'd ever have to face when I comes to you girls" I answer to them "It's also good for the body"

"And for my eyes~" Evelynn coos.

I rolled my eyes at Evelynn's comment "I just can't wait to see honey fight" Sona says, a smile on her face.

"She's been nothing but smiles recently" Sarah says as she sees the smiling Sona.

"I'm with honey now so of course I am" Sona smiles.

We get to where Sarah and I were leading the girls, through a door was a VIP box kind of area, many windows to over see the fight. A mini bar, lounging area, its own bathroom, the works. Inside was True Damage and Garen siting around in the lounge area.

"Eyy, there he is" Ekko says as he stands up.

"Hey" Qiyana says simply.

"You ready?" Garen questions me as he steps up to me.

"I'll be fine" I reply.

"Your opponent is 21 and 0, undefeated, some think he'll become the next you" Garen tells me.

"He's going to be 21 and 1 when I'm done with him" I state.