A New Star

Chapter 24

~~~~~

Part 1.

POV: You

I showed the girls and Sarah some clips of Seraphine singing on her stream on the tv in Sarah's office. The five of them seemed impressed for the most part, especially Sarah who was intrigued. The only one who didn't look fully on board was Evelynn but that's expected.

"What do you girls think?" I as after the last clip finished.

"I'd say that she'd be a good investment, however I am not the one who truly gets the last say as I am not the one she'd be creating music with" Sarah says which was most definitely a good sign.

"She's familiar from somewhere" Akali says.

"You met her at your last concert" I state.

"Oh, right, the one that almost blew a fuse" Akali exclaims.

"She has nice range and amazing control of her voice" Ahri says  with interest.

"Agreed, anything dance wise, with training should work but we'd figure that out when we get there" Kai'sa says.

We then looked at Evelynn, waiting for her opinion. She had a hand on her chin thinking before speaking "I want to hear her in person" Evelynn says.

"Right now?" I ask.

"Sooner the better, darling" Evelynn replies.

"If your willing to wait I'll get her right now" I state.

"At the moment, we've got nothing but time, just don't take too much of it up getting this girl" Evelynn says then takes a seat in one of the chairs in the office.

"Alright then" I say then walked over to Akali and stole the bandana on her head "I'm going to be needing this"

"Hey!" Akali exclaimed.

"What? I got to blind fold her" I state then exit the office.

I take my phone out and then called Seraphine, she picked up almost instantly "Hey, Seraphine. What are you up to?" I ask.

"I was just clocking out at work" Seraphine says.

"Stay right there, I got a surprise for you" I tell Seraphine.

"R-really? A surprise?" She questions.

"Yup" I say "I'll be there ASAP, so hold in there"

I then hung up, I pass the receptionist desk and at the desk I see Braum with his glasses on doing a cross word puzzle in a puzzle book that was about the size of his massive palm.

"How'd it go?" He asks me as he rose his head.

"Good, I'll be back real quick with a guest" I say.

"Oh? Well, don't keep the young ladies waiting too long" Braum says.

"I won't" I state as I entered the elevator.

{Time Skip}

I get to Pantheon's coffee and cakes and I see Seraphine outside the door tapping her foot impatiently. She seemed excited and anxious however. She had a small purse in hand and her apron hanging on her arms. I stop in front of her and took my helmet off.